Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped in to see what I’ve missed, not much. Sal is probably crying over her £10 market sunglasses she lost the other day still

Ah right on time. Hi sal

Imagine the view from the back. Find some clothes that fit you ffs
Obviously from the children section in river island….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah why is she out again in the winter in Liverpool In sunnies

It goes dark at 16:30 hahahah get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Popped in to see what I’ve missed, not much. Sal is probably crying over her £10 market sunglasses she lost the other day still

Ah right on time. Hi sal

Imagine the view from the back. Find some clothes that fit you ffs
Obviously from the children section in river island….
Have been awol from this thread for ages because she’s boring as duck lately. But this picture is it just me or does her phone look like it’s got tattle open😂

Reactions: 8
Same bleeping vile shoes. Can we all throw a fiver in for her to get some new ones because I’m sick of the sight of them.

Reactions: 8
Soyyyy she's just learned about online food shooing shopping but it looks like she's done it through uber eats (who add a load of charges on)
Screenshot_20220103-130819_Instagram.jpg

Has she not heard that supermarkets do online shopping? Wow soyyyy easy 🤦🏻‍♀️ fml

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Does her shopping on Uber eats.
sal you can do your online shopping on the Sainsburys website directly. Crazy isn’t it 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got a 50% off code for supermarket shops on uber eats. Defo the only reason side salad sals ordering

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.