Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Head, shoulders, View attachment 964701
And toes...

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist 🤣

I made myself laugh
Is that supposed to sat Yeeees? Because I have just looked at my phone and the N is no where near the Y.......

We are on to the spiritual awakening Sallie phase, standby by for poached eggs and squats against trees in the park.
She’s certainly radiating something and it’s not abundance.
How the duck do you go from posting all these zen quotes to posting all the designer stuff she wants? It's either one or the other! Christ I'm in a mood to get myself banned from the Internet today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that supposed to sat Yeeees? Because I have just looked at my phone and the N is no where near the Y.......

How the duck do you go from posting all these zen quotes to posting all the designer stuff she wants? It's either one or the other! Christ I'm in a mood to get myself banned from the Internet today.

I think its meant to say Neeeeeed

Reactions: 4
You just know if her daughters have the misfortune of living with her as teens she’s going to be flirting with their male friends and giving them booze.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
You know I still can’t get over that botched fox eye procedure!

Reactions: 8
No school run today.... she ain’t ever got out of bed for a school run! Wtf is she on about she is seriously off her nut! Also she definitely lives in a flat!!!
I seen her a few times when her eldest went to a previous school, used to pull up in her big car and just park wherever the hell she wanted. usually had a cap and flip flops on

Reactions: 5
I seen her a few times when her eldest went to a previous school, used to pull up in her big car and just park wherever the hell she wanted. usually had a cap and flip flops on
Tearing up the tarmac with those t rex toenails 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.