Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s soy pathetic but she literally just wanted to show that she’s spent £160 on food shopping. I used to be friends with a girl who placed her worth on material things and how much money she had spend on something and couldnt ever tell you she had done or bought something without telling the cost. As I said, pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
£160 because the supermarkets hike the prices up on stuff through uber eats !!

She can’t use the discount codes if she buys booze though so its probably a months worth of crab sticks 🦀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but…is that one of her extensions just casually lying across the bed? Instead of, your know, in her hair? WTF is that?

9A02B0D1-6ABF-44A0-A550-181CDCAD7414.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh imagine the poor fella biking it down tuebrook with £160 worth of crab sticks , rose wine , kitchen cleaning spray and eggs on his back hahahahahaha
She the worst excuse of an adult ever

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dying at her getting her bottle of sparkling water in her shot. Like that was a flex when I was about 15 trying to look grown up and cool. I’m cringing so much that she felt the need to hold it in shot. It’s not even strategically placed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s soy pathetic but she literally just wanted to show that she’s spent £160 on food shopping. I used to be friends with a girl who placed her worth on material things and how much money she had spend on something and couldnt ever tell you she had done or bought something without telling the cost. As I said, pathetic.
I do this but in the opposite way like if someone says like your dress or whatever I’m like girl boohoo £20 (yes I’m a proper cheapskate)

• Haha
I’ve just spent £45 on another new sports bra to strap my jugs down to go the gym and I swear to go stabby will wear a cotton thing with hers spilling out to go and squat in front of a mirror for 13 mins before leaving to update the gram

• Haha
I do this but in the opposite way like if someone says like your dress or whatever I’m like girl boohoo £20 (yes I’m a proper cheapskate)
Yeh like that’s normal, or if you can’t believe the price of something… but it’s when people do it about literally everything they buy or pay for just to brag that it’s annoying. Anything she buys from cricket or flannels she shows off or when she buys food at M&S, it’s just such a weird flex to me x

Reactions: 15
Defo not on tattle she was on Amazon 🙄 what a drip posing like a slut in her fanny gobbling shorts ordering her fem fresh multi buy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, I have a cleaner, once a month for a couple of hours, I work so much, live alone in a big house and need one to do all the fanny jobs that I hate like cleaning the skirting boards and hoovering all the stairs, nooks and cranny’s and the bathrooms BUT to get one twice a week in a small house when you live alone is just utter laziness, simple as that.

Reactions: 25
Right, I have a cleaner, once a month for a couple of hours, I work so much, live alone in a big house and need one to do all the fanny jobs that I hate like cleaning the skirting boards and hoovering all the stairs, nooks and cranny’s and the bathrooms BUT to get one twice a week in a small house when you live alone is just utter laziness, simple as that.
Exactly ! Twice a week would be to do the basics surely of wiping down surfaces WHICH NORMAL bleeping PARENTS DO ABOUT 9 TIMES A DAY ANYWAYS .
Once a week on a Friday is enough , get it ready for the weekend . Unless she’s keeping her windows open and getting a load of Tuebrook smog and ask blown into her house on a daily basis .

Reactions: 5
I bet her house stinks. She looks like she stinks. Getting a cleaner couldn’t hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zen Sal is back for 2022 guys! Sooooy predictable....wasn't that the laptop she bought for her girltalk with Sallie axl pod? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought she had a cleaning company?! 🙄
Lazy Lauren Goodger is after one too what is it with these people?!! They don't work! Like what the hell do they do all day? Apart from side eye the camera?! Sal doesn't even have the excuse of kids taking up her time 😒

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.