Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats all this shite today about people being obsessed with her?. Like who?!.

She is probably seeing the attention these 'influencers' are getting (kate hayes/ darby) and is feeling left out.

Get a life Sal🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No school run today.... she ain’t ever got out of bed for a school run! Wtf is she on about she is seriously off her nut! Also she definitely lives in a flat!!!
I think she is in a flat too. Nothing wrong with that unless you’ve been telling people you live in a 3 bed house with matching bunk beds

She is always cautious of where she takes pictures (no window view) and I feel like if she had a garden she would have shown it on Instagram as she is a beggyprick…. “Anyone know someone who can supply custom made swings for me girls”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cue the ‘anyone know a handyman who can hang this tv for me ‘ so predicable after being laughed at for having to watch shows on her laptop like a 13 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cue the ‘anyone know a handyman who can hang this tv for me ‘ so predicable after being laughed at for having to watch shows on her laptop like a 13 year old
Wasnt even a laptop some crappy tablet that you get free with a contract phone. Shes boring as duck lately 💤💤

Get your scissors out Sal and entertain us

Who the duck would enter that house without biohazard safety clothing on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened to her big telly from her Leeds bedsit? Must of missed that one!

Reactions: 5
Whose rattled her cage today and been spreading ‘lies’ about her. She fallen out with one of her besties again?

Bit or ironic her calling others out for telling lies 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whose rattled her cage today and been spreading ‘lies’ about her. She fallen out with one of her besties again?

Bit or ironic her calling others out for telling lies 🥴
Shes a daft bleep. She was sharing memes about having a quiet, drama, stress free life the other day.

She thrives off drama. Sal, take a bath and scrub yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she was gifted bunk beds and then sold them. Also remember when she went to China to open a childrens furniture shop. Was reading some old threads and I forgot all about these situations 🤣 also the condom picture of her in a hotel …. In the words of Celine Dion it’s all coming back to me nowwwwwww….

Sal can you book a holiday please or go on a girls weekend …🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has she mealprepped a prawn stir fry with some cucumber and a few olives? Wtf 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.