Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If some sad act is stupid enough to be sending her money, why doesn’t she put it away for the kids future, or a deposit on a house? She’s spending it like it’s on fire, and on crappy items that will be out of fashion in about 2 minutes.
Mind she still wears those vile Giuseppe Zanotti’s so she’ll probably still be wearing the new blazer for at least the next 10 years.
Those Zanotti’s must have been re- heeled minimally 10 times. They’re so 2011.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
School pick up vibe, 😳 yeah maybe if you not actually getting out the car 🤣
Not a bleeping chance she is listed on the school records as someone who can pick them up. I bet the teachers would be scared in case she goes scissor happy

That Balmain jacket with the massive pointy shoulders 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That and those zanotti heels. bleeping climb back to 2013 sal you skint bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the bloody hell is paying for all those clothes !? Geezer must be desperate !

Reactions: 7
Pictures below for anyone who can’t see.
I am roaring here. Val MUST be dressing like this to troll us tattlers??
There’s no way she’s going to make her kids the laughing stock at their school??
N is at secondary school and will be praying for the earth to open up when she sees Val wearing a pair of pj bottoms with her athletes foot infected camel toe out, with a roll neck jumper that looks like a neck- brace, with a boss babe huge shoulder pad jacket and bleeping professional cyclists sunglasses on. With her hair all matted and rotten.
I’m an asthmatic. Ethically she should have put a trigger warning on this Disney villain tit 🦹‍♀️🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️Dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What exactly is she celebrating? It’s a miracle someone has so much good luck in their lives as she has according to her insta m. I’ve lost count of how many times shes had the best day everrrrrrr…

Keep trying to manifest that you’ve got your tit together Val but no one believes you Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’d think our Sal would know that Shoezone sells these, afterall isn’t that where she buys her pumps to wear after her Loubs get taken off her 😂😂😂
And she probably has forgotten to order them as she's been so busy thinking bout herself and her crappy ass podcast all week! We all know her kids are always an afterthought.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww look she’s posted what she wants from her sugar daddy
A watch worth more than her grotty house 😂
Here's me thinking she wasn't into materialist things anymore

Makes me howl how she doesnt post her kids faces like shes into privacy when we all know SS have probably told her not to

Reactions: 11
This sugar daddy must be one ugly fuker, fancy having to spend that much cash on the most hideous of designer items all for a lame leg over once a month, Jesus what’s wrong with some men, maybe his fetish is to tit on a brass’s head and he heard that Sal/Val/ratttgurrrl will do just that 😂😂😂💩💩

• Haha
You’d think our Sal would know that Shoezone sells these, afterall isn’t that where she buys her pumps to wear after her Loubs get taken off her 😂😂😂
Any decent mum would be panicking, running up and down the high street in every shop trying to find a pair.
vals efforts are piss poor. Putting it on insta? How bloody lazy.
Poor girls knowing their mum gave more care to trying on more crappy new clothes and looking at herself in a mirror than trying to find her pumps.
bet the enabler was sweating running around for them whilst-no-filter val eye fucks herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pictures below for anyone who can’t see.
I am roaring here. Val MUST be dressing like this to troll us tattlers??
There’s no way she’s going to make her kids the laughing stock at their school??
N is at secondary school and will be praying for the earth to open up when she sees Val wearing a pair of pj bottoms with her athletes foot infected camel toe out, with a roll neck jumper that looks like a neck- brace, with a boss babe huge shoulder pad jacket and bleeping professional cyclists sunglasses on. With her hair all matted and rotten.
OMG 🤣🤣 sorry, this is so random, but she reminds me of shanice, the flirty neighbour in the film. Uncle Buck☠☠☠☠☠ edited to say she’s called Marcy, not shanice 🤦‍♀️It’s the roll neck and blazer ☠☠

her lips look so greasy. What colour is that tan 👀

Any decent mum would be panicking, running up and down the high street in every shop trying to find a pair.
vals efforts are piss poor. Putting it on insta? How bloody lazy.
Poor girls knowing their mum gave more care to trying on more crappy new clothes and looking at herself in a mirror than trying to find her pumps.
bet the enabler was sweating running around for them whilst-no-filter val eye fucks herself!
You’ve just given me flashbacks to comic relief or whichever was the last money grab before xmas, running round like a head for the merch to make sure my child wasn’t the only one not wearing something. Could cringe at myself now, but at the same time what you’ve said is so true, she deffo hasn’t ordered them at all and the lazy bleep just leaving it to insta rather than doing all she can to find some.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.