Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girltalk tho 🥴 val your 35 luv bleeping girltalk hahaha could have came up with something a bit more empowering like you melt!

Also bleeping absolutely dead and buried with poor Vegas 🤣 imagine not having full custody of ya kids and even ya dog hates ya hahaha ffs living the dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet our Sal does 90% of the talking!

Just seen that girls insta page. Same sort of girl as our Sal

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I imagine any DV survivor would not go anywhere near val the perpetrator, so shes scraping the barrel with her OF girl on girl pal Gia .
“I’ve had so many amazing amazing women contact me willing to talk about their experiences….”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where’s the little slag off to tonight then? A white dress which, at a push, would be suitable on a very warm evening in South East Asia somewhere?

Reactions: 9
Shes pathetic isn't she, acting like she's bleeping something 🙄 I give it a week ⏳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Defeated diversity? Do you mean adversity Sal?! And it’s REFUGES not refugees!!!!
She’s beyond thick. The issue she will inevitably run into eventually will be some legality. She isn’t a journalist in any way, shape or form and doesn’t know the first thing about law and ethics. She just likes the accolade of having a podcast and dines out on the endless photos of her with a big mic, shouting about “making a difference”. Real philanthropy and social understanding requires a complete lack of ego. And we all know humility isn’t her strong point.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.