Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shout out to @HmmmReally for the title - had to change "bleep" to something more PG :ROFLMAO:

Few highlights from the last thread:
  • The "sugar daddy" Paul
  • Sausage lips are still fit to burst
  • None of her holidays went ahead
  • Still driving the Rent a Range
  • She's started a podcast which I'm very sure she'll stick with and it won't be shite at all
  • Mugler jeans made an appearance (100% real and not Aliexpress knockoffs)
  • She got a company in to decorate her Christmas tree, complete with a satin intestine
  • Went out in some holey jumpsuit which she then sold (but she earns £17k a month)
  • "Skin is looking amazing" despite a diet of eggs and sniff
  • She still stinks
@Camelandchicken1 has written up a lovely bio for r Val which I think sums her up perfectly:

Absent mother ✂
Coke head ❄
Brass 🕳 🍆

Last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-...ng-your-coke-all-over-the-place.24437/page-51
Silk intestine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her lips look absolutely ridiculous 🤣 they actually look painful.

Funny how 2021 is her best year yet when she’s (apparently) living the life she says was never for her (having a house and staying in one place) 😂😂 she’s so thick she doesn’t realise we knew she only said that tit because she COULDN’T.

She slated our sad little lives (jobs, homes, family) whilst she lived the high life (alone in her little flat or briefly in Dubai/Mexico/Miami where something always went wrong) The truth is, if she wasn’t such an arrogant egotistical nasty witch, we wouldn’t call her out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The best year of my life definitely wouldn’t be one where I didn’t have my kids living with me!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Or any other day lol

If anyone is looking to Sallie Axl for any sort of advice then they deserve the shitstorm that will inevitably follow. You would be better off getting parenting advice off the Mccanns or Rose West. As for relationship advice she could tell people what not to do, stabbing someone with scissors isn’t recommended but may get you a break from the kids for a few years.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No school run today.... she ain’t ever got out of bed for a school run! Wtf is she on about she is seriously off her nut! Also she definitely lives in a flat!!!

Reactions: 15
How the hell doesn’t she understand that ✨0.0%✨ IS NOTHING, ZERO, like therefore nobody on OFs can be in the 0.0%?????!!!! Like that is such basic maths and common sense??? If there is one person earning the most out of anyone, there will still be a % > 0.0??? I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why’s her mum always driving her car? I was waiting for vegas to bite her face off in that video he was fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
B0FD0AAC-FD4D-453C-A74E-5647E16FE9B4.jpeg

Lol. Val is filter free 🤣🤣🤣 makes me die. Just because it’s called the no filter filter doesn’t mean it’s not a filter. Mind you I just tried it and I did have a nose and mouth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
(Can I say that I like her bed, sorry!!!!)

School run? Does she even know what that is?

I thought that she had purchased all the equipment for the podcast so that she could do it at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why’s her mum always driving her car? I was waiting for vegas to bite her face off in that video he was fuming 😂
Just came here to say this. He was nearly showing his teeth wasn’t he. He Deffo can’t stand her hahahha

(Can I say that I like her bed, sorry!!!!)

School run? Does she even know what that is?

I thought that she had purchased all the equipment for the podcast so that she could do it at home?
I love her bed

Reactions: 2
So Gia , who she brassed with out of the village hotel , is that probabaly over here brassing for the weekend and is the first special guest ?

Val is gonna give tips on red flags ? 🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree with the post further up though that this is potentially highly dangerous to young , influential or vulnerable people

Val has no proper experience nor qualifications in what she is talking about ( I know she says she has been through it all but being through a system doesn’t make you a guru,like an ex prisoner does not make a great person to lead on prison reforms).

she actually makes me feel Ill with how deluded she is .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow she sounds more fake than her lips when she’s trying to be respectable and informed. Must be such a struggle when you are more at home in a gang bang with Mexican drug dealers or squirting on fire escapes.

Reactions: 8
Wow she sounds more fake than her lips when she’s trying to be respectable and informed. Must be such a struggle when you are more at home in a gang bang with Mexican drug dealers or squirting on fire escapes.
why is she putting on that fake high pitched pre-pubescent girls voice?
When we all know from her rat gurlz video she sounds like a 60 year old docker geezer with a 40 a day embassy habit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So her first amazing life changing podcast for woman is about a bird who does only fans?

Like every other podcast Sal has ever done.

God she is such a stupid witch.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.