Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s seriously not gonna pick the kids up in that outfit is she!!
Pictures below for anyone who can’t see.
I am roaring here. Val MUST be dressing like this to troll us tattlers??
There’s no way she’s going to make her kids the laughing stock at their school??
N is at secondary school and will be praying for the earth to open up when she sees Val wearing a pair of pj bottoms with her athletes foot infected camel toe out, with a roll neck jumper that looks like a neck- brace, with a boss babe huge shoulder pad jacket and bleeping professional cyclists sunglasses on. With her hair all matted and rotten.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
School pick up vibe, 😳 yeah maybe if you not actually getting out the car 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way she’s going to make her kids the laughing stock at their school??
N is at secondary school and will be praying for the earth to open up when she sees Val wearing a pair of pj bottoms with her athletes foot infected camel toe out, with a roll neck jumper that looks like a neck- brace, with a boss babe huge shoulder pad jacket and bleeping professional cyclists sunglasses on. With her hair all matted and rotten.
Surely she can’t think this is a normal look. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 9
She looks bleeping ridiculous 🤣🤣 attention seeking much?! it looks like a full body cast 🤣 if mirrors could talk they would be shouting 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHAT THE duck IS WITH HER ACCENT CHANGES. I say it all the time but what the duck. Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My kid is the same age as hers and she would walk straight past me if I showed up looking like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my goddddddddd I am crying with laughter! what is that

I cannot cope. WHAT THE duck IS THAT😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Why did she take the jumper off to put the jacket back on with the cap so she could show her skin and eye duck herself ! I don’t follow this thread but I just watched n thought wtf your kids just want a mum not a head in polar bear knickers picking them up n that cap is awful aswell clearer farfetch do klarna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
QUOTE="Queenie Pop, post: 7525363, member: 219176"]
[/QUOTE]
School pick up vibe if you've been in an actual car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 1
C73132DB-9D7C-4D6B-A3AA-5C99D97F7DC2.jpeg
I I seriously cannot stop laughing. I’ve fashioned my own Valmain top by shoving my Chinese takeaway tub up my decorating top. Put your orders in early for yours for your very own rat gurlz Xmas outfit (free ring light for the first 20 orders)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
If some sad act is stupid enough to be sending her money, why doesn’t she put it away for the kids future, or a deposit on a house? She’s spending it like it’s on fire, and on crappy items that will be out of fashion in about 2 minutes.
Mind she still wears those vile Giuseppe Zanotti’s so she’ll probably still be wearing the new blazer for at least the next 10 years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.