Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's her cum face

I'm going to get my nails done next week, I will film every second of it and upload.

See Sal put £25 in the range 🤣 you earn 17k a month and you only put half a tank in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just never cooked 4 in the same pan 🍳 we obviously have a different technique 👩🏻‍🍳

They did once out, just mystified how she got four in one pot still haha
To be fair I've never tried 4 in one pan. She's certainly got a knack!

Reactions: 1
F326051F-D536-43F6-8071-969E8D66C77C.jpeg

The real Sal without filters is rough.

She must filter those ears cos they are looking very BFG 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The therapist has a video of the procedure she did to Sal on her page, you can see her squishy sausages for lips in all their glory 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Aside from the ridiculous lips

she actually looks better here with no filters and when she is smiling and not pouting

Reactions: 3
Was she meant to be doing a live tonight??

Also….Can’t wait to see all those Christmas lights up outside her 4 bed house! 😂

• Haha
I am screaming at that video 😂😂😂😂😂
Her dirty richmond sausage lips were wobbling everywhere and look at the migration on the top lip its horrific..

Saljella Lawson 😆 I feel a cooking show coming on lol aaayyyyyyyyy
She can get to duck, her cooking looks shite. I bet she would burn a rustlers microwave burger the woman

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Was she meant to be doing a live tonight??

Also….Can’t wait to see all those Christmas lights up outside her 4 bed house! 😂
I thought it was at 7:30 but no one said anything so I just assumed I got it wrong and kept my mouth shut.

• Haha
See Sal put £25 in the range 🤣 you earn 17k a month and you only put half a tank in
Half a tank? I put £40 in a corsa yesterday and it wasn’t full.it’ll be double that. Sal riding on fumes in the rangey 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.