Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she went out in Bootle mid week a few weeks ago , well one of them girls is public and it popped up on my insta. Honestly , Val was unrecognisable , so much so I went over the picture twice . She’s soooooo puffy and misshapen it’s untrue
Well you need to post it here!

Reactions: 2
Sal your skin isn’t particularly good for 35 ! Show me a woman who hasn’t pumped her face full of crap . This clown has had profhilo, cheek filler and Botox 🤡🤡🤡 Sal you actually look older then 35 🤣

Reactions: 13
She’s so obsessed with herself 😭 I’m definitely tuning in for the podcast though. Can’t wait.

Reactions: 11
She's got loads of slap on her face too, can clearly see the highlighter...eggs and aromat are back on the menu!! 😂

Reactions: 6
3F001250-D45F-4562-A342-8CA37519D4D2.jpeg
We have entered the aromat and chilli flake egg/val the messiah to every girl stage.
best buckle up Tattlers (even though “every girl” will just be us lot pissing ourselves at this narcissistic venture of hers!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am sorry but her method of poaching eggs has really baffled me this morning , I’m starting to question my own cooking now .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.