Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The therapist has a video of the procedure she did to Sal on her page, you can see her squishy sausages for lips in all their glory 🤮
It's actually sad a woman in their 30s would do whatever shes done to her face. She looks like a burns victim reconstructed no offence to anyone with burns whatsoever

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she can’t spell business. She’s misspelt it about 20 times the thick bleep. It really grinds my gears

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She always spells things wrong or missed words on every story. I think it’s coz she’s so manic. I’m terrible at spelling if you asked me to write something with pen on paper it would be full of mistakes but it’s near impossible if you’ve got spell checker and auto correct on and you at least put some of the right letters.

Reactions: 10
She had 329 miles that’s about a full tank in her car to be fair
Mines just under 600 miles on a full tank ! Range rovers must eat fuel then .

I cannot believe she can’t spell business. She’s misspelt it about 20 times the thick bleep. It really grinds my gears
Business woman of the year who earns 17k per month cannot spell Business . 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too hunny and how pathetic it's a picture of Narc Sal doing her usual selfish bs and not a picture of her and her kids with their faces blurred out?! She really winds me up as a full time parent 😡😡😡
These comments always interest me. Would you find her less annoying if you weren't a full time parent?

Reactions: 4
These comments always interest me. Would you find her less annoying if you weren't a full time parent?
Say What????? We are all on here for the same thing hun it is Tattle where people express their own opinions, I am not sure what you are getting at? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.