Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off with your good skin sal, I tried that filter and look like a Russian sex doll

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How dumb is this cow? That filter would make my dead grandmother look young and youthful
She’s hysterical I can’t cope with her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many bleeping pictures of yaself ya can ya throw up bloody hell val, thought this podcast was about OTHERS .... 🙄 its all me me me bleeping bad boss fabulous witch me duck off 😴

Reactions: 12
But we all know how rough she looks from that podcast she had banned ( strange that).

Punters must get a shock when she arrives

Reactions: 8
Oh look now she's showing her mush without the filters hahahaha get of tattle Valerie hahaha ffs and yes we know what your lil secret products are 😓💦🌽✊🤮🤣

Reactions: 6
'Going live tomorrow at 7.30pm'

I assume this means the podcast. Im getting the wine in 🍷🍷🍷

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched any of her videos for a while and just looked… duck me, why does she think she’s the only person with skin on her face? What are 35 year olds meant to look like?! I’m 34 & wondering if I should upload videos showing the skin on my face??? Tbh I haven’t got a rat’s name tattooed on my bleeping forehead so who knows! She is such a twit 😂 she’s got like 1000ml of Botox & filler in her mush so how is surprised that it’s not wrinkled if that what she’s is trying to ‘brag’ about! bleeping scrambled beg on toast she is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she normally photoshop her ears…they look huge in this pic? What’s going on?!

2CD13C7F-BEA9-4A5A-B7FF-BEFB961EF16B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Remember when she went out in Bootle mid week a few weeks ago , well one of them girls is public and it popped up on my insta. Honestly , Val was unrecognisable , so much so I went over the picture twice . She’s soooooo puffy and misshapen it’s untrue

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.