Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm 🤔 doesn’t her mate who she rents her flat house off run an ahem ‘charity?’ Got to be something in it for her, doesn’t do anything for free do you shaggy stabby?!

Reactions: 4
Making the announcement that she’s not going out in Liverpool again. That’s fine love, we don’t want you dragging our city down.
Sometimes when I’m needy and hungover, like now, i fee sad and I want to scream to her to get a grip and be a mother, sort your tit out because I sit at home wishing I was a mother, but then if her own mother, her own kids and literally the law cannot make her change. No one will.
mill return to the absolute crank that I am tomorrow after I’ve smashed this pizza in!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We all look amazing with a filter you dumb duck 🤣

Is anyone subscribed to her onlyfans? She has posted a video where she is being “sexy” 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all look amazing with a filter you dumb duck 🤣

Is anyone subscribed to her onlyfans? She has posted a video where she is being “sexy” 😬🤣
I wonder if that’s the water works again 🤣squirting all over the fire exit in her old flat 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just catching up but is this head really trying to show off her amazing skin whilst using a filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do normal people actually post photos of themselves and go on about how fabulous their skin is? It seems decidedly odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do normal people actually post photos of themselves and go on about how fabulous their skin is? It seems decidedly odd to me.
she’s probably going to start selling that Bossface cream she was showing earlier. Another MLM scheme no doubt.
the packaging looks very unprofessional and cheap. I’ve seen better on a towie set in Poundland. But it’s not cheap. Hopefully they spent the money on the creams

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.