Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she pretending her kid was there ? or did the invisible man pop round for tea ?? That’s a new level of crazy if she did 🤣

Reactions: 5
bleeping screaming at that tea 😂😂😂😂 looks tasteless and I bet the veg is rock solid.

I wouldn't trust her to prepare food, I bet shes half fucked doing it chucking a load of random tit in
Considering "veg scouse" should have been for tea then your probably right haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t looked at stabby slut for a while but let me tell you when I legggggged it here after seeing the kip of that scran

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Could she say ‘real’ or ‘really’ much more in that podcast story? Tbf she seems excited for it but you just know it’s going to be trash. She is not the one to be advocating for women

Reactions: 3
Could she say ‘real’ or ‘really’ much more in that podcast story? Tbf she seems excited for it but you just know it’s going to be trash. She is not the one to be advocating for women
You got that wrong she is an advocate for woman 🤣

I think she has an ulterior motive for this podcast but i’m not quite sure what it is yet 🤔

• Haha
You got that wrong she is an advocate for woman 🤣

I think she has an ulterior motive for this podcast but i’m not quite sure what it is yet 🤔
Oh god yeah - WOMAN - cringed so hard when I saw that. The bio of her girl talk insta is just as cringe

Reactions: 1
Waittttttt a minute.....

I know I’m not the only one who has seen the elf’s magically appear in the box ?? Flicked through when the story first come up, didn’t realise. Went back to have another look after the above comments. The box on the fridge you can see 1 black item hanging out, looks like a hammer tbh. Next story the camera position has moved and you can see elf’s legs hanging out ?? The positioning of them you can clearly see they wasn’t there in the previous story’s. Maybe she decided they wasn’t worthy of being out in the 4 bed show home stunning townhouse with the perfect tree, or she’s STILL trying to make it look like she has her kids ???
Orrrrr she’s come to the realisation that her kids won’t be with her, binned the elf’s off, ripped the tree down, stabbed her neighbour, booked a 1 way flight to bali, borrowed some cash off the enabler & sent the finance car back, never to be seen again.

Ahh just think of the stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Waittttttt a minute.....

I know I’m not the only one who has seen the elf’s magically appear in the box ?? Flicked through when the story first come up, didn’t realise. Went back to have another look after the above comments. The box on the fridge you can see 1 black item hanging out, looks like a hammer tbh. Next story the camera position has moved and you can see elf’s legs hanging out ?? The positioning of them you can clearly see they wasn’t there in the previous story’s. Maybe she decided they wasn’t worthy of being out in the 4 bed show home stunning townhouse with the perfect tree, or she’s STILL trying to make it look like she has her kids ???
Orrrrr she’s come to the realisation that her kids won’t be with her, binned the elf’s off, ripped the tree down, stabbed her neighbour, booked a 1 way flight to bali, borrowed some cash off the enabler & sent the finance car back, never to be seen again.

Ahh just think of the stories
You know I was just thinking if she starts playing elf on the shelf by herself then she's totally 100% round the bleeping bend haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sal, how about a podcast about the damaging effect that excessive and feature altering filters used by influencers/celebs on SM has on normal women?

anyone who filters as much as you do talking about ‘real’ women, empowering women, supporting women……..clearly has zero logic or self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone see her driving just then? What the duck is she doing all the dramatics for looking in the mirrors. I’m knackered with her she’s bleeping weird

• Haha
Why does she wriggle round in her car seat like she has worms?! It's not a sexy look sal!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck are those glasses shes wearing? 😎. Have i missed something here?
1. She looks a twit
2. You could tell then ,when she was driving in the dark she couldnt see properly whilst wearing them!.

Give it a rest sal, no one gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.