Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fs veg scouse and am from Liverpool what even is scouse without meat bore off with your side salads dont even try to ruin scouse by affiliating yourself and your veganism to it ffs cannot have a single thing
Val vegan? Don’t make me bleeping laugh 🤣🤣

I wonder what personality/accent she’ll have this week the bleeping blurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s happened to the podcast? What’s happened to that office down the North Docks? Who was the black fella she’s been shagging? Does John really exist and if he does, what does he make of her OF?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just thought about the podcast too

GIRL TALK …. WITH SALLIE AXL🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ged must cringe with ever being associated with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s happened to the podcast? What’s happened to that office down the North Docks? Who was the black fella she’s been shagging? Does John really exist and if he does, what does he make of her OF?
I doubt anyone got in contact with her to be on it. You would have to be thick as to be associated with her.
val struggles to be coherent let alone interesting.
can you imagine the Interview? It would be all about Sallie with eye roll/bleeping breaks every 5 minutes. With val getting up and walking up and down her carpet towards the mirror and back whilst constantly on her phone.

I’ve just thought about the podcast too

GIRL TALK …. WITH SALLIE AXL🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ged must cringe with ever being associated with her
I doubt he gives her a second thought tbh. I wonder if he had a boy or girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt anyone got in contact with her to be on it. You would have to be thick as to be associated with her.
val struggles to be coherent let alone interesting.
can you imagine the Interview? It would be all about Sallie with eye roll/bleeping breaks every 5 minutes. With val getting up and walking up and down her carpet towards the mirror and back whilst constantly on her phone.

I doubt he gives her a second thought tbh. I wonder if he had a boy or girl?
Sal is like the dregs of guests on a podcast, who the duck would she get.

Some stinky woman outside lime street wouldn't even go on it to air their difficulties. Shes a bleeping beg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone following the girl talk account? What rubbish has she posted?
E0262A46-20E0-4FA8-A075-C55DD7B5105B.png

no I’m not following but she’s either got her government grant person to write this or is writing about herself in the third party 🤣🤣
What do we reckon lads? bleeping tragic. Someone needs to take one for the tattle team and get chatting to her 🤣🤣

Rat gurlz.
we need to help women all over the world 🌍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t get my head round what the duck she is cooking. Where’s the meat free scouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 897603
no I’m not following but she’s either got her government grant person to write this or is writing about herself in the third party 🤣🤣
What do we reckon lads? bleeping tragic. Someone needs to take one for the tattle team and get chatting to her 🤣🤣

Rat gurlz.
we need to help women all over the world 🌍
I've got a story. Hide your bleeping scissors from a girl named val from tuebrook

Can’t get my head round what the duck she is cooking. Where’s the meat free scouse?
Looks like shes cooking tinned sausages 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh as if she’s trying to fool us she’s cooking a full bag of peas and 12 sausages for her 5 year old at 8pm. Seriously get in the bin Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly what I thought 🤔😒🤥🤣 and anyone catch the weird rabbit glitch when she pours the gravy? Wtf is that ,?

What is that?
bleeping screaming at that tea 😂😂😂😂 looks tasteless and I bet the veg is rock solid.

I wouldn't trust her to prepare food, I bet shes half fucked doing it chucking a load of random tit in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.