Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow her. This bleeping pointless side eye rolls. Like WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUOID COW.
I wanna unfollow her too but I don’t want to miss out on any madness as she goes private all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wanna unfollow her too but I don’t want to miss out on any madness as she goes private all the time.
Mute her so she doesn’t come up on your feed or stories but can still nose when she goes private x

Reactions: 6
All those small erratic videos annoy me. Its like what 15 year olds do on snapchat.

She needs to get over her taskers house. Marble tiles and gloss kitchens went out about 5 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mute her so she doesn’t come up on your feed or stories but can still nose when she goes private x
Thanks I have done now but still don’t want my account associated with her as I follow off my personal one 😫

Reactions: 2
The tree length sanitary pad decoration must a new Christmas trend. Amanda Holden has a similar decoration on her tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That long thing on the tree reminds me of those rubble chutes builders have when working on tall buildings. Needs a little glittery skip at the bottom!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sal you are never going to look like Chloe Lewis !!! She is naturally lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sal no matter what you do to your hair, no one fancies you, that's why you're still single and selling your fanny to dirty old men for handbags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Genuine question, what’s ‘veg Scouse’, is it like a ratatouille?
66167E95-CB5D-4F5C-9F04-14EEF7CC39F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.