Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 893835
whats wrong with these people?
I've noticed this decoration style on a lot of Insta huns' accounts (cc: @cleaning_with_mario), the type that loved crushed grey velvet. I'm not sure if the aim is to hide any existence of a tree, but they're certainly doing very well at it. Tacky AF all of them.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know if Sal is still English at this point. What the duck is she saying.
I can’t bare that video her voice is like scraping your fingers down a blackboard 🤣🤣🤣 AND she looks rough as duck !! I’m still fuming none of those lasses knocked this silly bleep out after that video 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
I’ve never actually seen the rat gerrrl video, just watched it then and bleeping hell. That accent!! She’s grim

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loubs arent what they used to be, plus they are dated as duck. I had a near perfect pair of pigalle's that I ended up selling for £150 as no one wants them anymore.
The shoes of the devil. Wore my pigalles once and sold them, got a fair bit for them but this is going back years. Literally crippled my feet 😫

View attachment 893835
whats wrong with these people?
Does that white thing represent the lines of coke she does? Like when you get a bauble for the baby, she’s got a white thing for the coke? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Little Miss Off White not mentioned anything about the passing of the founder and designer.

Reactions: 17
I will never understand people that pay to get a tree professionally decorated, my kids are older but we still enjoy decorating the tree together as we have for years and years, baubles aren't perfectly placed but it makes me happy knowing the effort put in.

Reactions: 24
I will never understand people that pay to get a tree professionally decorated, my kids are older but we still enjoy decorating the tree together as we have for years and years, baubles aren't perfectly placed but it makes me happy knowing the effort put in.
the type of people who loan Xmas decorations and pay for someone to decorate a tree are the type who can’t be arsed to do it AND don’t have custody of their kids 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I see a post at 05:21... Is health kick Val back on the scene? Can't wait to see her tit squats😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I love staying in on weekends" you bleeping lying smelly witch 😒 she's like a child playing house swear to god! Grow up you sket

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"I love staying in on weekends" you bleeping lying smelly witch 😒 she's like a child playing house swear to god! Grow up you sket
She just goes out through the week instead. Cos her kids are in her ma’s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am just so shocked that her Range Rover is constantly in the shop!!!

Only kidding they’re tit

• Haha
I’ve had to unfollow her. This bleeping pointless side eye rolls. Like WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUOID COW.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

That's cos the men she shags for money are with their families at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.