Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so so excited to get your precious little girls back this year Sal!! To finally be a mother .. After waiting for so long for your family home .. to make memories bla bla bla …then ….getting some tacky company to decorate your bleeping hideous Christmas tree for the Gram!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ When most parents are sat taking photos of there little ones decorating the tree excited ?? Then there’s you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 taking photos for likes on social media of your “wanna be “ celebrity tree hahahaha
CRINGE!!!

Your poor girls??? .. having a self centred mother like you !!! Ugh !! Fucken horrible !!! Your no mother !! And never will be you narcissistic bleep !!! Your not fooling anyone !! Your lucky if you get 2 hours supervised visits !!!! 😳😳😳
Also … you should be in Mexico now hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine being so so excited to get your precious little girls back this year Sal!! To finally be a mother .. After waiting for so long for your family home .. to make memories bla bla bla …then ….getting some tacky company to decorate your bleeping hideous Christmas tree for the Gram!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ When most parents are sat taking photos of there little ones decorating the tree excited ?? Then there’s you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 taking photos for likes on social media of your “wanna be “ celebrity tree hahahaha
CRINGE!!!

Your poor girls??? .. having a self centred mother like you !!! Ugh !! Fucken horrible !!! Your no mother !! And never will be you narcissistic bleep !!! Your not fooling anyone !! Your lucky if you get 2 hours supervised visits !!!! 😳😳😳
Also … you should be in Mexico now hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣lol
Exactly and she could have used it for content too. Shown a tit tree but the girls did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can someone post a pic of the Christmas tree for those of us who aren’t following her? She’s on private again 🙄

Reactions: 4
The bin bag round the bottom finishes it off perfectly, so festive.

Edit:
Link for tree video:

A little throwback as an early Christmas present for us tattle bastards:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Structure and shape of the louboutin boots look real, no doubt in my mind they’re second hand, louboutins don’t resell well anymore, most going less than half retail price, the best suggesting is that she got these second hand from what you can see they look right shape & structure, louboutin boots depending conduction can resell second hand from £200-£400.

She tagged the company, professional at doing your Christmas decorations apparently probably freebie for posting it.
Loubs arent what they used to be, plus they are dated as duck. I had a near perfect pair of pigalle's that I ended up selling for £150 as no one wants them anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve got whiplash with her. Am I right has she said quite a few times that she’s done with designer stuff then goes on not two mins later about wanting this that and the other designer?? She cannot stick to a single word she says. Imagine not having your kids but spoiling yourself or getting railed by old men for a bleeping Mugler cap instead of saving it in the best bank ever 🙄 17k a day week month whatever the duck lie she came out with. Wish she would come crashing down and soon and stay down. Silly bleep!!!

Reactions: 12
Loubs arent what they used to be, plus they are dated as duck. I had a near perfect pair of pigalle's that I ended up selling for £150 as no one wants them anymore.
Exactly, I find them quite dated now. Mine are just left in my wardrobe but I got two dust bags with mine? Sals couldn't possibly be fake could they?🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re not at all , don’t hold resale value no one wanting them really anymore, so many selling for £100 or less it’s crazy low prices, I went to cruise fashion they had new season loubs half price no ones really wanting them anymore.

Professional 🤣🤣🤣
Professionals at Christmas decor take your money make your home look cheap & tacky 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I find them quite dated now. Mine are just left in my wardrobe but I got two dust bags with mine? Sals couldn't possibly be fake could they?🤔🤣
I’ve got exact same pair and mines only got one bag. Yes I went to check 😆 Got them at least 4 years ago though. She’s calling them classics but she’s only going to wear them with some tacky not classic Mugler outfit 🤢

Reactions: 3
They’re not at all , don’t hold resale value no one wanting them really anymore, so many selling for £100 or less it’s crazy low prices, I went to cruise fashion they had new season loubs half price no ones really wanting them anymore.

Professionals at Christmas decor take your money make your home look cheap & tacky 🤣🤣🤣
I think wearing ridiculously steep and uncomfortable shoes has had it’s day! And Louboutin only seem to make uncomfortable ones. It may just be me and my friends but we all can’t wear them for long. And to be honest I don’t wear mine atall, I forget about them.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always wondered where rat gurl came from! Ffs 🤣🤣 that video is brilliant, wtf is that accent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.