Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pretend money Sal is so bleeping boring, I want her to get rat gurl goldfish rap battle wasted, come on live and do a massive tell all, who is Dane, has she paid the DWP back, do her kids even know who she is? So many unanswered questions, such a shame Sal wouldn’t know honest if it bit her on her square ass.

Reactions: 15
For the love of god Sal, learn their , there and they’re.

you’re absolutely thick as pig tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can imagine all the staff in cricket to roll their eyes when she comes in. And laugh when she walks out.

I can imagine all the staff in cricket to roll their eyes when she comes in. And laugh when she walks out.
“Comes in”. I mean “goes in” 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads I’m screaming at that bleeping Christmas tree, it’s got be a joke! WTF 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The long satin decoration resembles her baggy intestines hanging out of her arse after this weeks job 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't get how she stands in front of a shop mirror working her angles, not trying clothes on or up to her, just her loving herself. How embarrassing, it's something a 12 year old would do with a new phone and their Christmas day outfit!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Sal maxing that credit card out in cricket. She’s seen someone in mugler so she’s buying it all and having it tattooed on her fod as we speak. Not an ounce of originality!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sal maxing that credit card out in cricket. She’s seen someone in mugler so she’s buying it all and having it tattooed on her fod as we speak. Not an ounce of originality!
Not a bleeping chance a bank would let her have a cc. I bet she would get refused credit at brighthouse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Structure and shape of the louboutin boots look real, no doubt in my mind they’re second hand, louboutins don’t resell well anymore, most going less than half retail price, the best suggesting is that she got these second hand from what you can see they look right shape & structure, louboutin boots depending conduction can resell second hand from £200-£400.

Who was the man decorating the tree?
She tagged the company, professional at doing your Christmas decorations apparently probably freebie for posting it.

Reactions: 1
Structure and shape of the louboutin boots look real, no doubt in my mind they’re second hand, louboutins don’t resell well anymore, most going less than half retail price, the best suggesting is that she got these second hand from what you can see they look right shape & structure, louboutin boots depending conduction can resell second hand from £200-£400.

She tagged the company, professional at doing your Christmas decorations apparently probably freebie for posting it.
Professional 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.