Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't believe that anyone from here would bother to message Moscow lips about her lips!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 855339

Apart from looking like she’s been punched on the nose her lips don’t look any different.
Soyyy. She’s had so many people contacting her re her podcast. She can’t believe it. She needs 3/6 people so if anyone else is interested.
Ie. She had no one contact her at all
The word ‘model’ suggests it wasnt paid for.
unless its lost in russian translation.

also, i feel like you use ‘models’ when youre still training 🤷🏼‍♀️
Good shout. Definitely the way you’d refer to someone you were practicing on

Reactions: 7
Models in aesthetics usually means you pay but heavily discounted x

Reactions: 10
Every single pair of lips on that girls page are vile I don’t care if its her work or someone else’s they’re disgusting. I’m all for enhancements but this Russian lip trend needs to die immediately.
I’ve just had a scroll through and every single pair of lips at awful. Literally looks like a botched page!

Reactions: 5
**deep gruff geezer voice”
I’ve made a bath and look what happened, bloody hell! It’s not normal

ffs Val. Let’s give you a life lesson. If you pour half a bottle of matey in your bath you will get excessive bubbles.
It’s not an unusual phenomenon that needs mulder and scully to investigate, you absolute thick witch.
She seems off her nut today. Is it universal credit day?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
**deep gruff geezer voice”
I’ve made a bath and look what happened, bloody hell! It’s not normal

ffs Val. Let’s give you a life lesson. If you pour half a bottle of matey in your bath you will get excessive bubbles.
It’s not an unusual phenomenon that needs mulder and scully to investigate, you absolute thick witch.
She seems off her nut today. Is it universal credit day?
The fillers are migrating into her 'frontal lobe' or she is defo on something?? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck at her age posts an ant hill of bubble bath in the corner..…..omg what have i done… hehehe 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She used to live in Kirkby didnt she but i think now Tuebrook in her 4 bed with bunk beds
But does look like she was back in kirkby bonfire night god knows why 🤷🏻‍♀️ Where she was if it was kirkby is right facing the david lloyds gym, maybe stalking ged who knows with val xo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pour a full bottle of Baylis and Harding in your bath.. your going to get bubbles foaming in one corner babe…

Reactions: 4
She used to live in Kirkby didnt she but i think now Tuebrook in her 4 bed with bunk beds
But does look like she was back in kirkby bonfire night god knows why 🤷🏻‍♀️ Where she was if it was kirkby is right facing the david lloyds gym, maybe stalking ged who knows with val xo
That bonfire was deysie in west derby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Nah she was rumbled for living down by the British heart foundation shop / kfc / bridge area
duck off I must have missed that 🤣🤣🤣 so is she in one of the terraces off west derby road? Stones throw away from us ay girl 🤢 bet she shops in the heron

Pour a full bottle of Baylis and Harding in your bath.. your going to get bubbles foaming in one corner babe…
Eeeee thrushy fanny

Last edited:
  • Haha
duck off I must have missed that 🤣🤣🤣 so is she in one of the terraces off west derby road? Stones throw away from us ay girl 🤢 bet she shops in the heron
Yeah but there’s a couple of new builds thrown up on some scrap land and she’s in one of them

Even worse , bet she lifts from the McCoys 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.