Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If happy healthy happy mate was truly her friend she would be having a bleeping word and dragging her from that clinic.
She’s a lot more ‘natural’ than our Sal.
I'm sure happy healthy mate is her brothers gf so shes inherited Sal 😂😂

No fella would be worth that much if I have to befriend his stabby sister who accuses the family of molestation.

I really hope she gets her lips dissolved back into a ball bag again 🤣👏🏼👏🏼
Will she duck, imagine those lips in her 50s when your skin loses elastisic and goes thin. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole of Instagram are getting their lips dissolved and going for a smaller more natural look.

Sal..... Goes gets baboon ass lips

Now alot will disagree but she actually looks pretty on some of her photos but then you see the lips and it just looks horrendous. It literally ruins her face. How can she thinks that looks good?

And don't get me started on the agriculture comments. Where the heck did that come from and she does realise what agriculture is doesn't she?? x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole of Instagram are getting their lips dissolved and going for a smaller more natural look.

Sal..... Goes gets baboon ass lips

Now alot will disagree but she actually looks pretty on some of her photos but then you see the lips and it just looks horrendous. It literally ruins her face. How can she thinks that looks good?

And don't get me started on the agriculture comments. Where the heck did that come from and she does realise what agriculture is doesn't she?? x
For someone that’s so clued up on environmental issues. She does cocaine (bad for the rainforest), wears leather shoes and accessories (not very vegan) and she flies around the world… also drives a gas guzzler. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For someone that’s so clued up on environmental issues. She does cocaine (bad for the rainforest), wears leather shoes and accessories (not very vegan) and she flies around the world… also drives a gas guzzler. 🤷‍♀️
As usual everyone else is the problem and not our Sal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think all the filler must be going to her brain?? 🤔 she is thick as pigshit, desperate and bleeping clueless on real life matters 😲 just shut up Sall and go and give some blowies with them toilet plungers 👄👄👄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally couldn’t imagine being sat in red lingerie in the middle of the day on a weekday, in the lounge where my daughters plays with her toys, whilst she is at school.
Everything she does is just gross. Absolutely no regard for her kids whatsoever you'd think after everything she's put them through she should be on her knees grovelling not begging for random dick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here latest posts are so delusional. Does she actually believe people are trolling Moscow aesthetic because no one believes they did her lips??
Am I hearing right?
Not because Moscow is pretending someone else’s work is her own?
but because THE Valerie bean Baxel had her lips mutilated by Moscow and no one believes it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else pick up on how she pronounced ‘trolling’…..like trolly with an ing on the end. Stupid moo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A genuine business with a private business page 🙄 sure val. Also if she’s that good at doing lips why use a filter that will distort them?

• Haha
Literally couldn’t imagine being sat in red lingerie in the middle of the day on a weekday, in the lounge where my daughters plays with her toys, whilst she is at school.
In Tuebrook n all, literally see her from the path

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least everyone will be able to easily know it’s her next time she does a ‘balaclava and sprout net’ shoot down the local garage! Them lips will stand out a mile.

• Haha
How much would she have paid for those lips?

Surely her skin is now so stretched they will never go back esp with her being a smoker. I have naturally full lips but being 43 and having smoked/vaped for 25 years I can see it's starting to catch up to me. It will age her early and have the opposite affect to what she wants!

Every single pair of lips on that girls page are vile I don’t care if its her work or someone else’s they’re disgusting. I’m all for enhancements but this Russian lip trend needs to die immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think she looked slightly panicked on the videos about the Russian sausage filler? Like she’s desperately trying to do some damage limitation?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.