Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those fuckin lips or whatever they are, Jesus wept.
And what's this podcast shes talking about? Shes an absolute hypocrite.
Oh, and Sal - they dont call it Domestic violence now hun, its domestic abuse as abuse comes in many forms not just violence.
Do your research before you start preaching your bullshit👊

Reactions: 16
We won’t ever see her get a partner - no person on this Earth would ever want to kiss those deformities. Plus it’s glaringly indicative of how she feels about herself. Some sort of self abuse surely?

Reactions: 12
Oh, and Sal - they dont call it Domestic violence now hun, its domestic abuse as abuse comes in many forms not just violence.
I’m just really confused how she’s combined it all, she’s gone from talking about stripping and only fans to domestic abuse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I was coming on to write EXACTLY the same hhahahhahaha Christ on a bike , imagine runnning into her . She’s literally the bride of Weinstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the fucckkkkkkkkk r them lips !!!!!!!!!!! Nooo way I’m in shock !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She should do a podcast on childhood trauma. Speak to the children essentially abandoned by their mothers, or had mothers who put men before them, or those who’s mothers had severe MH/personality issues, or those who’s mothers self harmed in front of them, those who witnessed DV, those who had a mother completely self obsessed or with an unhealthy obsession with ‘image’.

or just wait 15 years and talk to her own children about all the above.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Jesus bleeping christ on a bike mary & Joseph 😳😳 I have literally no words on those lips except what's already been said!!!! They are a abomination 🤦‍♀️😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should do a podcast on childhood trauma. Speak to the children essentially abandoned by their mothers, or had mothers who put men before them, or those who’s mothers had severe MH/personality issues, or those who’s mothers self harmed in front of them, those who witnessed DV, those who had a mother completely self obsessed or with an unhealthy obsession with ‘image’.

or just wait 15 years and talk to her own children about all the above.
Yes 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Thing is though, she’ll literally be sat there thinking we’re haters and jealous.
I have fillers myself and I know a few of us on here do, we’re not against it and can well afford it. It’s just we don’t make a mess of ourselves to the extent she has.
We don’t look like a slow cooked billy bear (still dead at that🤣)
She looks a right bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
jesus christ Sallie. get help
absolutely revolting. she is not right in the head

Reactions: 4
Can someone give me a slap please?
I actually feel sorry for her cos she's done that to herself 🥺

She must have serious body dysmorphia or something needs glasses to think that's a good look

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.