Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she paid to have her hair styled like this. I used to do this to my own hair when I was 13. Most chavs will be able to tell you how to do it as well Sal, for free!
It’s literally just a pony (no gel as your hair is greasy enough anyway) leaving two sad strands out babe x

Someone's had her on charging for this honestly
I love that you’ve gone for the hair 😂. I’m searching for a therapist after seeing her face but the hair is the hill you’ll die on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck is injecting her with Profhilo every four weeks?! It takes four to six weeks for it to spread out and start to stimulate your own collagen and elastin…these ‘aestheticians’ either aren’t qualified or have no morals!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see the live i have questions

Could she talk
Where they really as bad as they look
Did she apply lipgloss
If so how many times
Did she lick her lips over and over
Did she side eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Could she talk
Did she apply lipgloss
If so how many times
Did she side eye.
they looked as bad as the picture
She kept touching her hair and fidgeting uncomfortably

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Could she talk
Did she apply lipgloss
If so how many times
Did she side eye.

I tried, it was boring.

She's super happy
She's feeling the right vibrations
She's in the waiting room ready to enter the next amazing chapter of her life
She had her hair done today *flick flick*
She had her lips done today and they're amazing (they look like they're about burst, but okay hun

I gave up at that point :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I tried, it was boring.

She's super happy
She had her lips done today and they're amazing (they look like they're about burst, but okay hun

Thanks fluff ❤

• Heart
Sal looks like a cross between Holly Spedding (Burton) and Ashley the cosmetic consultant who isn’t a medical consultant as she’d like people to believe.
Her face is so stretched 🤢

Reactions: 6
I tried, it was boring.

She's super happy

Her life and looks are in a bad way for sure, I could be wrong but I get the sense from the Live that she knows it too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Who’s seen her story about her views on climate change 🤣 she really is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her lips are hideous, the worst I've ever seen. When you can see your teeth but your not smiling, then something has gone dramatically wrong.

Whoever has done these, has absolutely no ethics whatsoever and is just about the money. Sal clearly goes to people who don't say no and just take the cash and inject. She going to end up looking worse than Katie Price and that's saying something.

Reactions: 11
How many ml of filler has she got in those ridiculous bicycle inner tubes? Surely if someone comes into a salon looking like that asking for more should be turned away? It’s not ethical.

Her lips make me feel sick. Wtaf!
1, why would you want to look like this.
2. Whoever is doing this should be banned. Plus side her tagging them might make people avoid them. I’m all for a lil enhancement but this just takes the piss.

Girls I know we’re at that rave and seen r val absolutely off her face said she looks nothing like her pics she’s a absolute mess! She dropped a bag and was shouting for every 1 to get out the way while she looked on the floor 😅😅😅😅😅
She’s a disgrace. Imagine!! If I ever took Coke and that’s a very big If I’d be ashamed for anyone else to know never mind digging round the minty floor for a few crumbs left in a bag that’s been behind some 20 year olds sweaty bollocks. Also my mates sister used to be her mate. Dunno if she still is but she doesn’t half go through some mates.

• Haha
How many ml of filler has she got in those ridiculous bicycle inner tubes? Surely if someone comes into a salon looking like that asking for more should be turned away? It’s not ethical.
Bicyle inner tubes🤣🤣🤣 pissin myself

• Haha
Remember when she had them dissolved? Kept saying she was gonna wait to have them filled again with ‘Russian technique’ then didn’t even wait a week and had them done, then loved them Oh my god!! I love them…. Then had them done again with in 2 week and back to a baboons arse hole

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe I missed her live. Next time she does one, can someone ask when she’s moving into her 4 bedroomed house please? And also, when the campervan holiday that she “booked” is?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.