Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i had waited 2 years to go away with my kids i wouldn’t be on OF pissing on the ceiling or messaging people trying to sell my gash.

*i bleeping love when she typos trying to talk sexy* 🤣
Your going to be "walking" for so long over it 🤔🤣 hahahahahaha walking where? Sal your bleeping hopeless

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If i had waited 2 years to go away with my kids i wouldn’t be on OF pissing on the ceiling or messaging people trying to sell my gash.

*i bleeping love when she typos trying to talk sexy* 🤣
WALKING FOR SO LONG OVER IT.

yeah walking to home and bargain to buy bleach for my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sure she said last day yesterday or did I imagine that?
She’s posting stuff today as thou she’s there
Then again the enabler has probz taken the girls home today for school tomorrow xx

Reactions: 7
Oh ok I’m still confused

“Queen” barb got herself involved in another tattlers disagreement ? I don’t get why ? And does she have a army ??
There was no disagreement. I made a comment that you could have made an adult response to if you felt you had to defend what you had said. Instead you chose to call people weirdos and accuse me of stalking you?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
100% and she doesn’t seem to have even been on her phone any less than she normally is, sharing pointless attention seeking quotes. How’s she even the mind to focus on that. When I’m away on holiday which is often just my husband and myself I’m not even really looking at my phone and I don’t have kids to focus on.

She’s far too focused on male attention she stinks of desperation no matter how many ‘I don’t need a man’ quotes she posts.
We don’t need social media because we have people in real life to enjoy and share these moments and memories with. Sallie doesn’t because she’s made a point of removing everyone from her life who isn’t prepared to go along with her lies so she’s left with barely a handful of people and a whole lot of strangers.

I would say she deserves to be pitied but she doesn’t want to change (she just wants to pass the blame) so I’ll reserve my sympathy for her innocent children instead.
She’ll never find a decent man until she learns how to treat other people how she wants to be treated herself. As you say, these quotes are enough to put anyone off, men don’t like emotional baggage at the best of times but add in her air of desperation too, it’s only going to attract men who want to pump and dump!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread title ***
Sal went to Hard Rock to make an Al-bum, come on Val, next stop Talum!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, so she clearly hasn’t taken the children on holiday alone. My guess is that her mum has taken the girls on holiday, and Sal booked a flight too. The kids will be back in school today, so Lisa will have taken them home, hence how Sal’s still out there partying with her “friend”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.