Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is an older girl called Kinnie on her profile that she describes as ‘my world’. I presume that’s her own daughter.
Maybe Sallie was only allowed to take one of her kids away. They have different dads, don’t they?

Reactions: 2
Why would 2 random kids be with sal and chloe? And one happens to be called savanna! I didn't think she was there with them but I think it's now obvious they are 🤷‍♀️
On this Chloe’s insta in the Tenerife highlights she has the older girl in them from 110weeks ago, she is definitely not N. Not sure about S, anyone who knows what she looks like can check Chloe K Sunderland storied as you can see kids full faces

Sal looks very awkward sat next to those kids she certainly doesn’t look familiar with them I don’t think they are hers at all

Reactions: 6
You girls sure that’s not Savannah? I know she’s heavily filtered but it looks like her. I can’t see this girl on Chloes Insta grid either so I reckon it is her.

I didn’t think Nirvana would be abroad with them for one second, if she was she would have had quite a bit in common with Chloes daughter who’s at the table with them on that Insta story, so seems weird if she was with enabler else wear.

I reckon Lisa has had Savannah for the majority of the holiday and last night lisa was allowed time on her own🤣

25B8E8AF-A32B-4F4C-A573-0C546C2F0C49.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 839111

You girls sure that’s not Savannah? I know she’s heavily filtered but it looks like her. I can’t see this girl on Chloes Insta grid either.

I didn’t think Nirvana would be abroad with them, if she was she would have had quite a bit in common with Chloes daughter who’s at the table with them on that story, so seems weird.

View attachment 839114
I think you should delete this post, it's not right posting someone else's children on here. As many have mentioned before they're not her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m convinced they are Sallie’s kids. Heavily filtered but that’s definitely the younger one. I remember her face well from when she was a toddler and they lived in that flat in Liverpool.

Edited to say - the older one I think is Chloe’s, not N.

I think you should delete this post, it's not right posting someone else's children on here. As many have mentioned before they're not her kids.
Agree, they shouldn’t be posted here

Reactions: 3
So Sal said she was taking both girls away so it’s clear it’s definitely not the two of them I dunno why anyone’s giving her the benefit of doubt that she even has the younger one with her. NOT her kids 🙃

Reactions: 1
It’s deffo Savannah that.

imagine taking just 1 of your kids away though. Sly as duck. She’s pretended this whole time that they’ve both been there 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 bleeping nut job.

Couldn’t imagine taking 1 of mine and not the other EVER.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
From the post & delete pictures she has put up in recent months i don’t think that the little one is Sals

Chloe only has one daughter her name is Kinnie she’s 100% the older girl in the video. I don’t know what Sals younger one looks like so I can’t say if she’s Sals or not but she’s not Chloe’s.

*She calls her ‘Vannah’ at the end of the video so prob Sals girl.

Last edited:
It’s deffo not sals Savannagh !! That little girl looks way older ! Plus she’s deleted them now it’s 100% not her kids

It’s deffo not sals Savannagh !! That little girl looks way older ! Plus she’s deleted them now it’s 100% not her kids
It’s still on there. Little girl looks about 5/6. Would be a bit weird to have a little girl sat at the table with them with the same name that doesn’t belong to any of them 😶

Reactions: 4
Strange, why isn't Sal sitting next to her if that is her daughter? I mean, it probably is as she calls her Savannah but surely you'd want to sit next to your own child who you hardly see? She looks so awkward in that vid

It’s still on there. Little girl looks about 5/6. Would be a bit weird to have a little girl sat at the table with them with the same name that doesn’t belong to any of them 😶
Could be a friends kid who’s on holiday but not at the table? I can’t find sals mate coz some of sals videos have gone were she had her tagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.