Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the weirdest holiday ever.
Wear a yellow top if you need help val

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sallie needs to get with Brad. For nothing else other than to see her try and tame him

Reactions: 18
Brads a fanny, Sallie is a fanny = perfect match!!! Imagine Becky Bumholes reaction 😂 really hoping this happens 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Brads a fanny, Sallie is a fanny = perfect match!!! Imagine Becky Bumholes reaction 😂 really hoping this happens 🍿
I have absolute faith! This needs to happen 🤣🤣 Becky is possibly gone thanks to tonight’s antics…let’s hope Amish is at the airport ready to whisk NatWest Val home upon her return 🤞🏽

Reactions: 11
Val is counting down the hours until she can get back to her maisonette and postage stamp garden 4 bedroom house and post her trashy cougar nights out all over IG without having to pretend her kids are there. Wonder if she enjoyed the boat trip and swimming with the dolphins 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chloe Sunderland has posted a story with Val at dinner and there are two kids there but not Val’s. Her children were never there, how sad 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Chloe Sunderland has posted a story with Val at dinner and there are two kids there but not Val’s. Her children were never there, how sad 😞
If she’s lies about those kids being in Tenerife ..she’s just disgusting !! Morals of an alley cat xx

• Angry
Reactions: 26
If her kids were there she’d do what she’s done before - put them on stories, wait for someone here watch and comment about it and then delete from stories.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know what Sal’s kids look like so don’t know if it is them or not but on chloe’s last story she says ‘Savannah’ to the little girl so think it actually is her

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what Sal’s kids look like so don’t know if it is them or not but on chloe’s last story she says ‘Savannah’ to the little girl so think it actually is her
That’s not sallies Savannah

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Who's kids are they then? Because only sal at the table with them?

Reactions: 3
Why would 2 random kids be with sal and chloe? And one happens to be called savanna! I didn't think she was there with them but I think it's now obvious they are 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.