Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so she clearly hasn’t taken the children on holiday alone. My guess is that her mum has taken the girls on holiday, and Sal booked a flight too. The kids will be back in school today, so Lisa will have taken them home, hence how Sal’s still out there partying with her “friend”.
Spot on moon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I did get involved because you was being a knob head for no reason.. so what??

Army 🤣 duck sake - who even bleeping says stuff like that.
Barbzarmy 💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

SCREAMING

Ok, so she clearly hasn’t taken the children on holiday alone. My guess is that her mum has taken the girls on holiday, and Sal booked a flight too. The kids will be back in school today, so Lisa will have taken them home, hence how Sal’s still out there partying with her “friend”.
Yep, 2 days ago sal claimed it was her last day. Compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wills and Kate of Dudley, although they are no longer together
Give it until the end of the day and they’ll be buying a dog together or some such ‘commitment’ 😆

Although I’m still rooting for Val to go for Becky’s cast-off as I need to see all Val’s try-hard IG stories when she realises she was a one night stand to make Bumhole jealous 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe only has one daughter her name is Kinnie she’s 100% the older girl in the video. I don’t know what Sals younger one looks like so I can’t say if she’s Sals or not but she’s not Chloe’s.

*She calls her ‘Vannah’ at the end of the video so prob Sals girl.
Kinnie is only 11 or 12 😳 Started senior school in September. Thought she was 16 or 17 the way she dresses and poses. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Kids have definitely gone home with grandma… and from the look of that hair, we’re a few days away from Natwest Val making a return!
2B5A199C-55C1-4B1A-AE56-19552DF53EE5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I seriously have no idea how she can’t look after something as simple as hair 🤣🤣🤣..

Again, couldn’t imagine ever saying to my kids “soz your going home now with nana but I’m staying here” it would kill me, and them!

someone hit the nail on the head saying she doesn’t wanna be a parent and it’s been so fuckin obvious on this holiday
554DB76C-6D27-432D-94E2-EB508810607A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hard Rock Tenerife is not like the ones in America. It is nice, but not luxury. It's run by a Spanish company that pay for the name. We stayed in a suite which was a lovely space but had lots of annoyances like broken drawers, plugs that don't work, a jacuzzi with mold in the jets and a teeny balcony.

There is nothing to do at night except go to the roof bar that has no atmosphere, watch a singer in the reception area or go to a tit, empty bar in the resort.

There are lots of typical English tourists on Jet2 all-inclusive packages that have a separate cafe to get nuggets and chips in cartons from by the bigger pool.

It's just not as instagrammable as you might hope for the price.
Bloody hell that sounds like my idea of hell! You've made it sound like Benidorm

Reactions: 4
To be fair Val isn’t their mum. She’s like that childless friend you have that likes children but only in short bursts of time. Lisa is their mum and I can imagine the kids know that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Do you think she’s even staying at the Hard Rock as when she showed that suite, there was not an ounce of luggage or belongings? I work in a hotel and I wonder if she asked for a showround or something and tried to look like she was staying in it?

Reactions: 8
Kids have definitely gone home with grandma… and from the look of that hair, we’re a few days away from Natwest Val making a return!
View attachment 840947
She’s always walking around with these tiny handbags hasn’t she got a beach bag or something where’s she putting her sunscreen and books she was pretending to read?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she’s even staying at the Hard Rock as when she showed that suite, there was not an ounce of luggage or belongings? I work in a hotel and I wonder if she asked for a showround or something and tried to look like she was staying in it?
It didn't look very child friendly did it. Only fans maybe but not for the kids. Dunno though she doesn't strike me as the type to tuck the girls up at bedtime nicely either so probably had her mum doing mum duties while she edited her pics to look unrectangular

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean she only packed about two bikinis and those crusty shorts so I’m not surprised her room doesn’t look messy. Not like she takes toiletries either 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.