Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Jesus H Christ… while I’ve been in my bed with a cold (not covid as tested multiple times) I have managed to read through all on these threads and what a bloody journey I’ve been on! Absolute rollercoaster with every single emotion has gone through me at some point… what a person she is, her poor kids man, the lies I just can’t believe.
anyway… thought I would just come on and say thanks to the person who told me about this thread on Becky Bumholes… it’s definitely kept me entertained….. as you were peeps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Photoshopping her waist

I presume the emoji of two girls 👧 means her ‘girls’ as in ‘boobs’
This photoshop is so embarrassing. She’s slim yeah but is these phots show how psychologically deranged she is if she thinks anyone will think this is real!

Reactions: 6
Do you think she also wears a waist trainer thing, like Chloe Khan does ? They make me feel sick thinking what they do to your insides

Reactions: 6
Waist trainers are bullshit you’d need to wear a proper corset for endless hours to achieve this.
Pure photoshop and delusion from Sal

Reactions: 10
Val can’t even perform the most basic of hygiene like brush her hair , if you think she’s going a few rungs ahead and wearing a waist trainer, I think you’d be mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she is abroad and her kids are there.

But I think lisa the enabler has taken them and Sal is there, too. Seeing as she’s not even allowed to have them unsupervised overnight, I’d guess she’s got her own room. That’s why no room tour etc and of a night they’re with lisa and that’s why she can go out drinking/looking for punters.

She just spends the day by the pool with them, hence the solo Mirror selfie’ in the lifts etc.

Reactions: 38
I think you're spot on.
Lisa has took them away and Sallie has jumped on. Most likely not posting as it's against SS rules for her to be away with them🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I think she is abroad and her kids are there.

But I think lisa the enabler has taken them and Sal is there, too. Seeing as she’s not even allowed to have them unsupervised overnight, I’d guess she’s got her own room. That’s why no room tour etc and of a night they’re with lisa and that’s why she can go out drinking/looking for punters.

She just spends the day by the pool with them, hence the solo Mirror selfie’ in the lifts etc.
Who even gives a duck. This is the woman who belittled and mocked another mother for saying that as kids get older it’s harder to take them places as they have school, clubs, hobbies & their own lives and plans, that it isn’t all about what Sallie wants to do……she erupted with her usual egotistical bullshit, calling the woman small minded etc, she claimed that she doesn’t follow school holidays she takes her kids when she wants, she claimed she doesn’t ‘holiday’ she travels, and that she doesn’t do resorts. Now she’s admitting she’s been waiting for this ‘holiday’ for years?? (Because despite her claims, she’s took her kids nowhere for at least 2 years) 🤣🤣🤣🤣 finally admitting she’s been jealous of all us normal folk who have been holidaying with their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Banging on about climate change.

Sal, remember all those airplanes you catch when you 'travel'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not that bleeping pic of her and happy healthy club PT again. She’s always posting that pic. Alright val you have a mate for now. Calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sick to death of hearing her say how good her skin is at 35, she uses sun beds all year round and is a smoker, take off the filter and she'll be looking like a leather chamois. A bloated chamois after seeing that clip of the interview she threatened to sue the guy for if it wasn't removed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who even gives a duck. This is the woman who belittled and mocked another mother for saying that as kids get older it’s harder to take them places as they have school, clubs, hobbies & their own lives and plans, that it isn’t all about what Sallie wants to do……she erupted with her usual egotistical bullshit, calling the woman small minded etc, she claimed that she doesn’t follow school holidays she takes her kids when she wants, she claimed she doesn’t ‘holiday’ she travels, and that she doesn’t do resorts. Now she’s admitting she’s been waiting for this ‘holiday’ for years?? (Because despite her claims, she’s took her kids nowhere for at least 2 years) 🤣🤣🤣🤣 finally admitting she’s been jealous of all us normal folk who have been holidaying with their children.
Totally agree - I hope those poor girls are kept as far away from her as possible tbh. To say she’s a toxic mess is an understatement- she’s the kind of woman who would be jealous of her own daughters and if she did have them full time would lead them in to a very unhealthy life, especially where men and self esteem are concerned. Those girls are better off without

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.