Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video shes done of the table with the food looks like she sitting with an older lady

Reactions: 10
Becky holt saying on her live Sallie was a slag and a brass has made my day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Inside of the Hard rock looks dated as duck already. It’s fairly new (if she really is there) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry what is your skin supposed to look like at 35? If you’ve not raped sunbeds your skin should be fine at that age. I’m assuming you’re in this category Sal, it’s no achievement having normal 35 year old skin at 35 😂 soz ya have to take bullshit tablets

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry what is your skin supposed to look like at 35? If you’ve not raped sunbeds your skin should be fine at that age. I’m assuming you’re in this category Sal, it’s no achievement having normal 35 year old skin at 35 😂 soz ya have to take bullshit tablets
That’s what I was thinking. She don’t even look good for 35 because shes so bloody deformed.

Reactions: 15
The irony of her bragging about how good her skin looks (she’s delusional) with a FILTER on. She’s as thick as pig tit. Fuckingggg moron🙄

Reactions: 16
That looks like one of her kids bags on the table she showed it with the uniform when she was starting school in Sept. Unless Sal has taken a shine to it like the kids Stella gym get up?! 🤣
Random to the left too? Drinking milk? ....not that I want to believe she actually took the kids away! Reckon she is with her mum if she did though.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hard Rock Tenerife is not like the ones in America. It is nice, but not luxury. It's run by a Spanish company that pay for the name. We stayed in a suite which was a lovely space but had lots of annoyances like broken drawers, plugs that don't work, a jacuzzi with mold in the jets and a teeny balcony.

There is nothing to do at night except go to the roof bar that has no atmosphere, watch a singer in the reception area or go to a tit, empty bar in the resort.

There are lots of typical English tourists on Jet2 all-inclusive packages that have a separate cafe to get nuggets and chips in cartons from by the bigger pool.

It's just not as instagrammable as you might hope for the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That looks like one of her kids bags on the table she showed it with the uniform when she was starting school in Sept. Unless Sal has taken a shine to it like the kids Stella gym get up?! 🤣
Random to the left too? Drinking milk? ....not that I want to believe she actually took the kids away! Reckon she is with her mum if she did though.
Getting every pennies worth out of that bag isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So let’s suppose there’s a remote chance she has brought her own kids (still think if she’s with children they’re not hers), then how can she think it’s okay to be out on the lash on their FIRST holiday, leaving Lisa to look after them yet again???

Is she that dependent on alcohol that she can’t even manage to stay by her children’s side for one measly week (well less given she arrived late Sunday night)?

Her kids don’t need more time being looked after by Lisa, they see her every single day. If anyone deserves a break from childcare, it’s Lisa, not Sal the part-time mother figure

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I
As if she as 1k to drop for a bag 😞 another cheetham hill finest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.