Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What strikes me with our sal and this holiday is - the complete lack of enthusiasm compared to her constamt posts/ videos/ bullshit when she was in Tulum etc.
I appreciate if shes there with her kids its a very different kind of vibe, especially when your mother of the year like sal. But she seems a bit bored , already going on about her next hol which will be a solo experience no doubt.
Feel sorry for those girls i really do.
Trip advisor reckons that even with all inclusive, the drinks are really expensive. Side salad Val is probably hating not being able to afford it 😂 Still no boat trip yet and all the supposed other amazing things she had planed, only three full days left 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Back on open IG again, fucks sake sal which personality are we today.
Howling at her for sticking up for the protesters about global warming when she RENTS one of the most polluted vehicles out, and you're telling me Sal wouldn't go mental at them if they were blocking her road on the way to meet a client. Full of tit Sal get back to playing snap with your imaginary kids
Sal would go Sefton Car Park 2.0 on them

I’ve got the scousest accent you could imagine (nogzy ed) and I’d never dream of referring to my child or my sister as ‘our baby’ . It’s proper 2001. And a bif biffy imo 💅🏼
Nogsy eds UNITED !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Bella is off to Mexico too in November! Who’s sallie going to get the money off this time for the flights.. NatWest Val is coming back to us rat girls I can feel it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What strikes me with our sal and this holiday is - the complete lack of enthusiasm compared to her constamt posts/ videos/ bullshit when she was in Tulum etc.
Totally agree with this. I really noticed the same. It's clearly a chore for her to be away with family.

Reactions: 14
So looks like shes coming home 😂😂😂
No boat trips, swimming with dolphins. Shes a tit ain't she

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head, that’s why she has a separate room, she wouldn’t be allowed to have them in her room over night by SS..
works better for the punters to.
Funny how she is never carrying any inflatables or massive beach bags.. every mother knows the struggle of dragging all the kids stuff down to pool!
Que Sal carrying inflatables round the poolside in the morning 🤣🤣🤣

Ffks is she ok??? The photos filters to Fucken death Sallie !! You stupid clown 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is she insane? Sal your skin doesn’t look like that, because it’s a heavily FILTERED pic 🤣🤣

Hopefully they’ll be some protestors about trying to stop her swimming with dolphins, the absolute weapon.
Isn’t it funny how she’s putting her great skincare down to a product that hasn’t even launched yet hahahaha. Who is she kidding

• Haha
I don’t think she’s coming back yet she just said ‘gutted I ever have to come home’ on one of her dodgy side eye botched lips selfies.

Reactions: 3
And she felt sorry for our kids? First holiday with them in years and mummy spends all her time self absorbed and loving on herself only. Her little posing routines have me dead…….pouting side eye Sal 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Erm when were eggs veggie?
Talks about agriculture damaging the environment but eats eggs which are known to have massive negative effects on nature.

Oh and also drives that massive gas guzzling car!

Does she not see how hypocritical she is?

Guess whatever seems cool at the time. Such a wannabe 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Erm when were eggs veggie?
Talks about agriculture damaging the environment but eats eggs which are known to have massive negative effects on nature.

She doesn't know what she is. Just likes to say what she thinks is cool at the moment
So sad for a woman in her 30’s🤣
Is that avacadoyyyy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That holiday looks bleeping depressing.

Not seen one single nice slap up meal, no nice cocktails, she’s worn jeans and gym wear for the majority of it & not once been the Siam Mall shopping because HRC hotel is in the middle of bleeping nowhere and the Enabler will be footing the bill 🤣

All we’ve seen are bleeping hands playing uno, strangers drinking milk, child portion tit breakfasts with Illuminous eggs & her looking bored as duck in a hotel on her own

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.