Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally get that too, it’s the hardest job in the world.
The kids are definitely better off where they are 💯, there is a big BUT for me though, if it’s because mum life wasn’t for her, surely she’d have realised after having N (so didn’t need to have S)? Also the irresponsible twit is still going on about wanting a third child- a little boy- when she isn’t capable of being a mum to the two she already has. That made me lose any sympathy or respect I ever had
absolutely. She’s an absolute grot. There’s no way she’s there with her kids, wandering around late at night/sitting in bars just confirms that.

Reactions: 8
If she has gone on holiday saying she’s with her kids, but isn’t… that’s a whole new low for her. There’s one thing making all these empty promises and lies about taking them away, and then saying that the holiday has been cancelled etc… but this is quite another. It’s a holiday that the children 100% could have gone with her on. It’s half term, and clearly in a child friendly hotel etc. What possible reason does she have for not taking them? Other than of course that she isn’t allowed to, and she’s been bullshitting about that as well? She’s absolutely sick in the head. She seriously needs to get some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What do her close friend/family think when they see her post that she's away with her children when they know full well they are both at home.
Imagine if the dads looked on her Instagram And saw what she was putting as well.
I'd say it was hilarious but it's kind of sad.

Reactions: 17
Exactly! It’s an absolute mental thing to lie about! I mean, it’s bad enough lying about owning a house/buying bunk beds/going on holiday etc but to actually pretend you’re away with your kids, it’s just crazy. And so sad that it’s half term and she’s chosen to go on holiday without them! It’s just beyond crazy. Those close to her who know the truth, well, I don’t know why they’re not calling her out? Ged must find it all hilarious and I’m surprised he doesn’t speak out

Reactions: 16
Exactly! It’s an absolute mental thing to lie about! I mean, it’s bad enough lying about owning a house/buying bunk beds/going on holiday etc but to actually pretend you’re away with your kids, it’s just crazy. And so sad that it’s half term and she’s chosen to go on holiday without them! It’s just beyond crazy. Those close to her who know the truth, well, I don’t know why they’re not calling her out? Ged must find it all hilarious and I’m surprised he doesn’t speak out
That’s what I think, and surly he must speak to his newest squeeze about r val they have a good opportunity to come on here and spit it all out 🤣 come on girls don’t be shy 🤣

What are thosssseee
She’s deleted this 1 and left the more filtered 1 up oooposssss you gutted this was screen shot first lollllll

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh she must be knee deep in one of them horrific holiday hangovers off all the cheap schnapps and rum 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Her holidays always look so boring she literally does duck all when she’s away

Reactions: 13
Remember our Sal ConTroLs ThE NaRraTiVe 🥴🥴🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The quote about not having a lot of friends just select she can trust...NO YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU STEAL FROM THEM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she not realise how much of a laughing stock she is 🤣🤣 literally everyone she knows must cringe at her bullshit she spouts out of her mouth !! Xxx
I wonder this too (if she does know), but then if she does, why would you continue doing the thing that makes people laugh at you 🤯 And if she doesn’t know, how is that even possible? 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder this too (if she does know), but then if she does, why would you continue doing the thing that makes people laugh at you 🤯 And if she doesn’t know, how is that even possible? 😂
Because she has nothing without her fake little life ? A dunno 🤷‍♀️ 🤣all I know is that I feel uncomfortable every time she starts her bullshit 🤣🤣

the worst thing about all of this tit show is that she’s a 35 year old woman ..who plays the abused mental health card when it suits !!! She’s a woman !!! A failed big brother contestant ..with a criminal record for stabbing and fraud … who steals off her friends … who can’t keep her friends!! Uses her friends kids for attention … Hangs around with teenagers .. at daft raves !! Full of sniff !! Drink drives .. lies about houses cars and businesses 🤣🤣tells lies about her mother and her up bringing …. 😏😏AND!!! has lost custody of her daughters!!! One after the bleeping other !!! … why would you not learn after the first child ??????💔💔💔

BUT her main goal in life is to prove tattle wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she lives for it !!!! Sallie the celebrity ??? Pahahaha …who’s daily goal is to prove tattle wrong !! Well done my love !! Your winning at life 👏👏👏👏

imagine having a life that tit ???? Poor bleep !!

SALLIE!!! Sort yourself out before you completely fucken ruin your daughters lives or you end up dead!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Missed it, what happened?
Not much. She sat saying hi to a few watchers, shushed a child (or shushed at an adult in the way you might to a child) then said she was there for a week for half term then cut it off.

She used a ridiculous filter that made her face look like an orange alien and it kept putting eyelashes onto her white cap whenever she moved. She probably cut off the live because she looked such a state even using a filter turned up to the max.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something isn’t right about this holiday. Usually she’s full of it. Even if she’s on a job she tries to share all the good stuff. The fancy cars etc. I’m not getting this vibe from her this time.

Reactions: 17
Something isn’t right about this holiday. Usually she’s full of it. Even if she’s on a job she tries to share all the good stuff. The fancy cars etc. I’m not getting this vibe from her this time.
Totally agree something doesn’t feel right about this holiday.. she is hardly showing anything or bragging.. this isnt the NatWest Val we know..
I think she might be on a job as not showing anyone she is with.. and look at the hotel room.
That’s a not room a family would have..
could be wrong but usually we hear all about the “vibe”

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.