Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9A1C8D78-FBAE-4728-897F-9014D6A72A4C.png

Her latest story. Think this fella is with her as he’s looking and think he’s talking to her

Reactions: 11
View attachment 829844

the kid isn’t even sat near her 🤣

If she didn’t want to show their faces she could post photos of them from behind or videos of them walking for tea etc if she really wanted to piss off her baby daddies who tried to take that privilege away from her.. but she doesn’t because she doesn’t have them 🤣
I bet some random family have sat near her and she thought il taken sly pic to act like I'm with the kids, swear if axl came 2 foot away from my kid I would dowse her in chlorine 😞😞🤢🤢🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it back, i dont think that her kids are there.
what a joke of a human

Reactions: 6
Not sure why anyone ever believes anything that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 3
Not sure why anyone ever believes anything that comes out of her mouth
Someone else asked before why she lies. My take on it is that she doesn’t know how many of her followers are real vs Tattlers/people who know her in real life. She lies in case she has genuine supporters because She’s so desperate to hold onto the last few people left who think she’s a good person.

I think she realises even her legit followers would be disgusted with her if she was honest about the fact she can’t be arsed to be a mum anymore.
She can’t tell them that she’s glad her mum and their dad’s are raising the kids so she can be free to live her life only for herself. She has to pretend that she at least wants the kids back and to spend time with them. If she told the truth, they would see what we see and then it would be harder for her to use the excuse of ‘tattle trolls’ to lie to herself about what she’s become 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone else asked before why she lies. My take on it is that she doesn’t know how many of her followers are real vs Tattlers/people who know her in real life. She lies in case she has genuine supporters because She’s so desperate to hold onto the last few people left who think she’s a good person.

I think she realises even her legit followers would be disgusted with her if she was honest about the fact she can’t be arsed to be a mum anymore.
She can’t tell them that she’s glad her mum and their dad’s are raising the kids so she can be free to live her life only for herself. She has to pretend that she at least wants the kids back and to spend time with them. If she told the truth, they would see what we see and then it would be harder for her to use the excuse of ‘tattle trolls’ to lie to herself about what she’s become 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think I would have more respect or sympathy for her if she was just honest about not wanting to be a mum 24/7. I know it goes against the grain but let’s be honest, some people just aren’t cut out to be a parent. Her kids now are being looked after properly. Can you imagine the life they would have if she was a full time mum?

Reactions: 18
Ok think it was me who asked why she lies.

I just don't get it.

She lies, then catches herself out, just don't get the why's and wherefores of why she lies.

Reactions: 8
She is not with her kids at all that guy in her latest vid shows it ( 2 cocktails, out late) how ppl can be without their children is mental!! We all need breaks as mother’s i myself will have a girls night out but I’m always there for when my daughter wakes up and there’s nothing I’d want more is cuddles and kisses all day!! I can’t even leave my daughter overnight because ive wanted to be a mom for sooo long!!! She doesn’t even deserve those beautiful girls 😞

Reactions: 19
I think I would have more respect or sympathy for her if she was just honest about not wanting to be a mum 24/7. I know it goes against the grain but let’s be honest, some people just aren’t cut out to be a parent. Her kids now are being looked after properly. Can you imagine the life they would have if she was a full time mum?
I totally get that too, it’s the hardest job in the world.
The kids are definitely better off where they are 💯, there is a big BUT for me though, if it’s because mum life wasn’t for her, surely she’d have realised after having N (so didn’t need to have S)? Also the irresponsible twit is still going on about wanting a third child- a little boy- when she isn’t capable of being a mum to the two she already has. That made me lose any sympathy or respect I ever had

Reactions: 21
Wonder if whatever order shes under regarding the girls, requires her to do regular cocaine tests. It most definitely should.

Also don't know why but and I can say this as I lived on the wirral for 24 years, growing up around sals age on the estates n tha loads of girls/young women from wallasey are obsessed with Liverpool, taking like scousers dressing like scouse birds obsessed with scouse lads and the whole drugs guns n cars thing. I dunno why just something I noticed growing up wallasey is rough as a bears asshole anyway.

I can’t keep up girls… 😴

View attachment 829478
Also its probably not her next stop, she probably feels like she needs to give us something to talk about as if the absolute kip of her, her 4 inch toe nails, photoshopped boy body, and dead hair isn't already enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.