Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the constant boasting about what she's buying..asking people what they think of this that and the other! Nobody gives a flying fuk tbh 🥱🥱 away and catch yourself on sal

Reactions: 12
She’s gone private…AGAIN. She’s switched between private and public 4 times in the past 2 weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what sals custody arrangements with her kids currently are? Do they live with her mum predominantly and see their dads occasionally?

I think : she’s there with her friend and said friend’s kids.
I thought that, the comments on her IG would make sense with that too as it didn’t say ‘your’ kids (although I wouldn’t put it past her to make that comment herself or ask someone to do it).

Sal, in case you’re wondering why I’m so bothered if your kids are there, it’s because people who mistreat their children fascinate me (and not in a good way).
The greatest predictor of someone’s future behaviour is their past and present. You talk about your past and wanting people to give you a chance as if you’re a reformed person, yet from everything YOU show us, you’re very much the same person you were when you tried to stab Ged.
I for one do not believe you have your children with you because I just believe you are the same deadbeat mum you always were. If you are there with someone else’s children, I honestly hope you see how much they love their mum and that it eats away at you because it will be nothing compared to your girls feeling abandoned all over again.

If I’m wrong, then for your girls sake I’ll be ecstatic to have misjudged you and I’ll 🙏 it’s a sign of you turning over a new leaf so you’re a parent in more ways than biology

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Off away without the kids again, meanwhile I’m sat here sobbing because all I wanted was kids. She doesn’t deserve them. Sal you don’t know how lucky you are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
04EEFAEC-AC93-4D09-9A7B-8128621E6740.jpeg

Rough as a badger’s hole. The audacity of her saying she has ✨amazing✨ skin!!!!! 💀😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought that, the comments on her IG would make sense with that too as it didn’t say ‘your’ kids (although I wouldn’t put it past her to make that comment herself or ask someone to do it).

Sal, in case you’re wondering why I’m so bothered if your kids are there, it’s because people who mistreat their children fascinate me (and not in a good way).
The greatest predictor of someone’s future behaviour is their past and present. You talk about your past and wanting people to give you a chance as if you’re a reformed person, yet from everything YOU show us, you’re very much the same person you were when you tried to stab Ged.
I for one do not believe you have your children with you because I just believe you are the same deadbeat mum you always were. If you are there with someone else’s children, I honestly hope you see how much they love their mum and that it eats away at you because it will be nothing compared to your girls feeling abandoned all over again.

If I’m wrong, then for your girls sake I’ll be ecstatic to have misjudged you and I’ll 🙏 it’s a sign of you turning over a new leaf so you’re a parent in more ways than biology
This !!! Absolutely nailed it !!! ❤❤❤

Off away without the kids again, meanwhile I’m sat here sobbing because all I wanted was kids. She doesn’t deserve them. Sal you don’t know how lucky you are.
🌹🌹🌹 xxxx

What are thosssseee
What said she had …
What she’s got …

Oh the irony of sals life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 829648
Rough as a badger’s hole. The audacity of her saying she has ✨amazing✨ skin!!!!! 💀😭
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She thinks she Fucken Beautiful!!! 🙃

This !!! Absolutely nailed it !!! ❤❤❤

🌹🌹🌹 xxxx

What Sal said she had …💋
What she’s got …😳

Oh the irony of sals life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She thinks she Fucken Beautiful!!! 🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Unless she is sending them back to the uk alone then her kids aint with her. twit
Private again, bleeping bipolar she is make your mind up wonky eye 😖😖

So the kids arent with her then. bleeping knew it, she is a gutter rat ain't she

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s away with her brother and his kids? She did post that they were only missing happy healthy club. I hope her girls are there I feel so sad for them

Reactions: 3
Can only pray she is off to Tulum again, I’m ready for Natwest Val to come back it’s been too long

• Haha
Reactions: 24
5BE451B7-FFB8-4784-8224-949E11A40034.jpeg

the kid isn’t even sat near her 🤣

If she didn’t want to show their faces she could post photos of them from behind or videos of them walking for tea etc if she really wanted to piss off her baby daddies who tried to take that privilege away from her.. but she doesn’t because she doesn’t have them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 829844

the kid isn’t even sat near her 🤣

If she didn’t want to show their faces she could post photos of them from behind or videos of them walking for tea etc if she really wanted to piss off her baby daddies who tried to take that privilege away from her.. but she doesn’t because she doesn’t have them 🤣
Exactly what I thought barb, she can show them without showing them! Dogs arse she is

Reactions: 10
Hahahaha she’s blocked me and I only ever occasionally watch her stories. Imagine being on holiday with your kids who you don’t have custody of and having the time to check who’s watched your stories and even be arsed. That’s some ego. Sad cow.

I couldn’t give a flying duck where she is or who she’s took, just find it strange that Sallie who’s kids are ‘so well travelled’ and who doesn’t conform to our education system/term times etc and doesn’t do ‘resorts’ has took her kids on holiday for the first time in years, during half term to a resort. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.