Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t really understand what she gains, from lying that she’s away with her kids? Her lies must be so exhausting to keep up.

Reactions: 14
Honestly? I think she’s reading here and throwing some last week photos up. Anyone see the random Range Rover pic about 10 hrs ago? She’s reading here and trying to wind us up.
I reckon she's completely obsessed with tattle a little less than shes obsessed with her reflection. Can see on tha podcast where she's all bloated n gyrating going on about it can see it infuriates her 🙃 probably because haggardy ass sallie or her ma can't control the narrative can they 😂

In all honesty would she even want them kids back full time she's all about herself and who's out n on it and kids don't really blend with the whole Mexican gang banging holidays do they. Also asking for a friend does she move the little car to hoover or just around it? Does she even hoover? Or just in front of the mirror. I sorry *this friend * has far to many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don’t really understand what she gains, from lying that she’s away with her kids? Her lies must be so exhausting to keep up.
I think she’s a compulsive liar and creates her own reality in her head .. it’s shocking really ../ those kids are already damaged and it isn’t getting any better 😳❤

I reckon she's completely obsessed with tattle a little less than shes obsessed with her reflection. Can see on tha podcast where she's all bloated n gyrating going on about it can see it infuriates her 🙃 probably because haggardy ass sallie or her ma can't control the narrative can they 😂

In all honesty would she even want them kids back full time she's all about herself and who's out n on it and kids don't really blend with the whole Mexican gang banging holidays do they. Also asking for a friend does she move the little car to hoover or just around it? Does she even hoover? Or just in front of the mirror. I sorry *this friend * has far to many questions
She doesn’t have duck all in that house haha av never seen her hoover yet !! It’s like when you buy a dolls house for a child and it comes with minimum furniture to get you started… except Sal has no intention of building a home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On her latest grid post - ‘the kids vids they look like having a ball’ so if she doesn’t have them with her she’s also getting other people to pretend she does 🧐 I’m not sure what to think tbh but she’s definitely playing a game with tattle and loving the speculation

D7ECBE37-DBC1-4570-8D38-784EBE542B60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So all in all gang what we have learnt is....
1. Shes deffo on holiday
2. No sign if the kids yet
3. But shes deffo with someone
4. Shes posting old photos to fund for her trip while shes there
5. She edits her pics within an inch of life
6. The batty riders are back!!!!!!
Anddddd 7. There are a couple plces abroad with english plug sockets 👍🏼

I bleeping WISH SOMEONE SCREEN RECORDED HER PODCAST JUST SO WE COULD POST IT EVERYWHERE 😂

Reactions: 21
Renta val, rents mates, rents cars, rents shoeboxes, rents her kids…..only thing she can’t rent is a bloke

Reactions: 12
On her latest grid post - ‘the kids vids they look like having a ball’ so if she doesn’t have them with her she’s also getting other people to pretend she does 🧐 I’m not sure what to think tbh but she’s definitely playing a game with tattle and loving the speculation

View attachment 829111
So what vids is this bish on about? The only explanation is val is showing them on her "family" account and she really does have the kids with her 🤷‍♀️ one things for sure tho is that she's an absolute fruit loop and will never change!

Reactions: 6
I think she probably has got the kids. As much as she likes to prove us wrong, i think she secretly likes to play us at out own game and keep us guessing 😂
She had some goggles on her sunbed pic the other day, (strategically placed im sure) cant see val going for 20 lengths before breakfast.

• Haha
I think she probably has got the kids. As much as she likes to prove us wrong, i think she secretly likes to play us at out own game and keep us guessing 😂
She had some goggles on her sunbed pic the other day, (strategically placed im sure) cant see val going for 20 lengths before breakfast.
If she is on a job, she’s more than likely had 20 lengths before breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s live, looking awful and has lost her voice (it’s all croaky). She told an adult woman (off screen) she was on live. Then she went on mute before finishing it.

Reactions: 3
Just think everytime those kids look over at their mother shes probably on her bleeping phone 😔 don't know about anyone else but when I'm away that's the last thing I wana look at!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.