Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Lpool today and so many women bra less in clingy tops etc. It must be a trend defo!
Trends like that make me glad I’m old, my girls lack the perkiness required to carry off that look. Plus I wouldn’t want to scare anyone, get arrested for indecent exposure or give myself 2 black eyes running for the bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do young girls just not have big boobs anymore? I was a skinny minnie as a teenager then suddenly grew massive boobs in my very late teens, I was very out of proportion !! I don't see any girls in their 20s with slim figures and big boobs, they are all very slim but flat-chested.

Reactions: 7
It must be a Liverpool trend, I'm slightly younger than slaggy and no one around here dresses like that!!! We like to dress up and take pride in our appearances around where I live but I've never seen anyone dress so fowl unless they're under the age of 21!!
I mean does she not see she looks cheap and nasty?? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
ain’t no 35 year old walking around Nogsy like that , give me Nike 1/4 zips and a pair of goretex Pegasus around here.

even if I am going out , I wouldn’t contemplate a pair of denim hot pants. I literally last wore denim hot pants to cream fields when it was in Speke in about 2005 I think !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now the students are back I'm seeing a lot of girls braless in tight crop tops, absolute wool behaviour. She's trying to be down with the kids and just looking like a smelly meff.

Reactions: 8
I think her type is someone who’s like her, pretends to have loads of money and nice things, but has nothing, arguing over the last line of Coke at 4am on a Sunday morning.
happy Tuesday people. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks good awful on that photo imagine what she looks like in real life walkng around with her tits out trying to tell people she's a bad witch with companies, has daughters and should be taken seriously.... I mean the cringe I feel for her!! No one in their right mind would ever take her seriously but think she's just a dirty trollop

Reactions: 8
Such a vile and unnecessary topic to talk about when you’ve got an high school aged daughter, imagine being 12 and your mothers on about liking big dick 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It must be a Liverpool trend, I'm slightly younger than slaggy and no one around here dresses like that!!! We like to dress up and take pride in our appearances around where I live but I've never seen anyone dress so fowl unless they're under the age of 21!!
I mean does she not see she looks cheap and nasty?? 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Definitely not a Liverpool trend. Can we please remember sallie is a wool from the Wirral pleeeeeease.

I see she’s switched her account back to private again. Must be exhausting having to constantly remember to make your account private when you’re either on a job or have nothing to post! She only goes public when she’s going out or going abroad

Reactions: 2
All the braless girls you see around are students not from liverpool who love a night in concert square

Reactions: 6
Three hours ago…. Deleting Instagram need time out….. 32 minutes ago pointless post about someone being attracted to you not your tenancy agreement

If you are going just go! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
E55617F6-93A8-4114-8387-6E5900D1C82C.jpeg
1466797E-F6A6-4A22-B498-8116A990ACEF.jpeg

“I’m leaving Instagram, give me attention”
2 hours later, posts a shite meme 🥴

Three hours ago…. Deleting Instagram need time out….. 32 minutes ago pointless post about someone being attracted to you not your tenancy agreement

If you are going just go! 😂
Haha you beat me to it 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.