Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Sophie was wearing was ok, not my taste but at least she was covered up

Reactions: 3
Can we have some screen shots of the lunch please? One of your blocked people here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Back in the day when I was young and trendy (pre-child) we used to spend a lot of time in Liverpool and Alma de Cuba was one of our favourite bars now all I can think about is Sal slithering round the place in her gym kit on a Sunday night looking like a right knob 🙄 #growupwoman
I love this place 😔 don’t think I’ll be going for a while. Until she finds a new place to find punters

• Haha
I never normally comment on here but we drive past Justino’s often and always say how we need to go there but haven’t got round to it and now she has just ruined it for me! No chance I’ll be going in now for fear of having her on the next table!
That's the affect she has, I might have thought Tullum looked okay and then I saw it through Val's (Inbetweeners Byron Bay) tiny eyes and I thought - no way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe the dodgy hand will go gangrene and fall off?? - I can imagine a lot of 'TOXIC' substances go into wearing a Holex and pretending it's real? 😎 or in this case just proper tit at photoshopping #sloppySal 🤔

• Haha
Those lips are so bruised! You’re not supposed to wear lipstick straight after filler. I thought Sallie would know this 🥴

Reactions: 8
She’s never looked after a child in her life. I wouldn’t trust her with a goldfish. Manky rat

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is rich from someone who doesn’t have custody of her kids and can’t even look after her own hair never mind anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.