Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 outfit changes this evening all ali express specials...someone had a delivery....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 i did notice that! like why? 😂 and wtf does she look like with that bag wrapped round her waist 😂 sack of spuds 🥔
She looks exactly what she is; a woman living in the past for what she once was/had.

She used to be pretty but now she isn’t at all because she’s disfigured her face with a bad nose job and botched lips.

She also used to be the same age as the people she went to clubs with. Now she’s the mum of two who looks in her 40’s, partying with teenagers and people in their 20’s.

In the scheme of age she is actually young, but the teenagers and 20 somethings in the club won’t see her as being young!!

When I was their age and saw someone like Val, I used to think they looked old and tragic and didn’t belong in the club. It was even worse if they looked like they were scanning the room, we just thought they were dirty old pervs who gave us the total ick 🤮
Val thinks they see her as young too but they really don’t and can only imagine how much they’re laughing at her or grossed out when she’s trying to ‘granny’ grind them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That meal her and Soph are at 🤣 I can’t think of anything more off putting than having someone crooning tit songs whilst I’m trying to eat my roast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That watch must be very expensive as it has appliqués on the dial that no other watch Rolex make
It’ll just have a non factory fitted face, which in th swatch world makes it almost ‘fake’ loads of these watch resellers are doing custom faces & bezels, I think it just cheapens them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It's a family restaurant with kids colouring in their books behind her and you've got sal, eyefucking the camera with China specials on. Grotesque

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That Sophies been around a lot, won’t be long until they fall out, and are blasting each other on stories..

Reactions: 11
That Sophies been around a lot, won’t be long until they fall out, and are blasting each other on stories..
Sallie will do the usual coward route and just unfollow/block and pretend all is great like she did with Bella. SMD will post quotes that indirectly call her out and Sallie will pretend she’s far too busy to have seen them and is staying away from negative energy 😂

It won’t be long as Sal is already feeling inferior to SMD (who also has a tit life but has managed to keep custody of her kids, actually has a Range and goes on holiday and lived in Dubai like she said, plus she’s younger and gets more interest and money from SD’s/punters than Sallie)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as i hate to say this i dont think the watch is fake 😂 they go for about 7500-8k so not major expensive for a rolex. It will defo be second hand, hence the price. Its just a datejust with a aftermarket arabic dial. Theyre quite common.
probs get it on finance for £140 a month.

Reactions: 6
So did Sallie detour via a stable before getting to Justino’s as she looked like she robbed her hair from a local mule 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did Sallie detourvia a stable before getting to Justino’s as she looked like she robbed her hair from a local mule 🤮
I never normally comment on here but we drive past Justino’s often and always say how we need to go there but haven’t got round to it and now she has just ruined it for me! No chance I’ll be going in now for fear of having her on the next table!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anybody know what’s happened to that account that was finding out who trolls were ? I can’t find it and sally ain’t following it now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody know what’s happened to that account that was finding out who trolls were ? I can’t find it and sally ain’t following it now
It got deleted… there’s info here about it:

Reactions: 6
Back in the day when I was young and trendy (pre-child) we used to spend a lot of time in Liverpool and Alma de Cuba was one of our favourite bars now all I can think about is Sal slithering round the place in her gym kit on a Sunday night looking like a right knob 🙄 #growupwoman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.