Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s switched her account back to private again. Must be exhausting having to constantly remember to make your account private when you’re either on a job or have nothing to post! She only goes public when she’s going out or going abroad
What’s the point of going private if half her ‘followers’ are from here (and can screenshot for anyone who can’t see it)?!

There’s more chance of G wanting her back than there is of her staying off Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely not a Liverpool trend. Can we please remember sallie is a wool from the Wirral pleeeeeease.
😂 yesss thank you!

lets not talk about the younger girls who can pull it off shes a mother and my mothers only 7/8 years older than sallie i would die if my mum wore anything like that!
Now a picture of a wedding dress! Does she just forget she was leaving 🤷‍♀️
The same dress Hannah Elizabeth posted 9h ago. She is so unoriginal it hurts. And she has the nerve to post tit about people copying her 🙄 so bleeping delusional.

Reactions: 5
So any sign of that ‘big thing coming up’ project she was doing with her landlady? Oh that’s right, another LIE 🤔

Reactions: 5
If she goes private for long enough I think her tattle thread will be closed but she can’t help herself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
It's been hours now and she has still not left the building 🤔 have got a pile of ironing that is more interesting then this #attentionseekingmuch??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the fact shes still posting about what shes doing screams lonley. She obviously doesn’t have anyone at all around her to talk to and update on what shes doing. I have kids and when they are in bed i don’t care to tell anyone what im doing I barely want to talk to anyone 😂 my mum calls me and im too exhausted to hve a conversation i just want to go incognito 🥸

Reactions: 16
I think the fact shes still posting about what shes doing screams lonley. She obviously doesn’t have anyone at all around her to talk to and update on what shes doing. I have kids and when they are in bed i don’t care to tell anyone what im doing I barely want to talk to anyone 😂
You have hit the nail on the head there 😂 snap, I just sit enjoying the bloody peace after bedtime 🤣

Reactions: 11
I'm fuming she's gone private. We deffo need more screen shots here for the ones who can't see her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god she is so embarrassing!! Does she not get embarrassed herself? Do her ‘mates’ not call her out for this attention seeking stuff? I’m so weird

Reactions: 8
FE28FA19-EE10-4F9A-B68E-53616C30A185.png
47CF9CB6-94BC-4DF3-8D47-9EB176A01DB3.png
Here you go tattlettes. I know you won’t be able to sleep if you thought Valerie hadn’t lit her bloody candles!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The table picture looks like her bedsit
The new maisonette actually looks smaller than her old flat IMO in her stories, If she’s spent her time cleaning it, what does she do for the other 23 1/2 hours of the day 🤔 Maybe ‘mow’ her postage stamp garden.

4 bedroom house in her dreams!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm fuming she's gone private. We deffo need more screen shots here for the ones who can't see her tit.
I agree, not on social media anymore as it just annoys me how fake literally every person is however do love a good nosey at the old crazy witches though

Whilst juggling working full time for the NHS raising 3 kids 3 dogs (1 new pup😊) a cat a fish a husband 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
4096D610-C033-4F04-96D8-06E8F3D19061.png
ACE1B4DB-A90C-4A72-80C9-C0636F603C2E.png
55C5438E-55AF-407F-8BBF-F805B27EA53E.png
D0FB1027-EFB0-40AD-8509-74736F469AD8.png
So she’s been pretty boring. She must be drinking her wine out of her goldfish bowl wine glass and going over photos of Gerard. Planning her wedding. I’ve just had a look Val and Elizabeth Duke don’t have a blue diamond range

• Haha
Reactions: 25
BORING!!!
At least we have things to look forward to. Don’t forget she said that she’s ”booked” to go to Dubai on 11th Nov, and also “booked” Tulum in November too. She’s also ”booked” to get her teeth done (last month) and has “booked” to go to St Tropez for her birthday. She’s “booked” to have her bum done in Feb 2022 (though she had also “booked” to have her boobs done in Jan this year, but that didn’t happen). Is it wrong that I’m still hopeful for the campervan holiday that she had “booked” for her and the kids?! Oh, and also the trip to Barcelona she had “booked” to take the kids on… has that been postponed? She had also “booked” to travel Europe for the summer this year, then Mexico, then Bali… all “booked”.

These are all claims SHE has made so far over the past few months! I honestly don’t think she realises just how much she lies. If you’re reading here Sal - GET HELP.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.