Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on insta stories Sal has just pulled up at the Jumbo Chinese I bet I can guess what she is having? Prawn Chow Minge 🤣🤣🤣 (soz I couldn't resist)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here but I had to comment after seeing the new watch. There is absolutely no way on this god given earth that watch is real. It is one of the rarest watches in the world that Rolex make. Virtually impossible to get hold of (absolutely impossible for someone that does not already have a current high spend and account with Rolex) and to top it off you're talking over 100,00k for it. The girl can't even pay Bella back.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Even if she did have a real watch I’d doubt she’d be able to get finance for it with her financial history and no stable income

Reactions: 13
That’s awful in every way, it’s so bad it’s not even a genuine good attempt at a fake, she must be wearing this in an ironic way surely? 😂.
The woman has her 🐶 name tattooed on her forehead and a neck tattoo that reminds me of a ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ crappy canvas from the Range 😂Somehow I don’t think Sal has the IQ to be intentionally ironic 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
L
Long time lurker here but I had to comment after seeing the new watch. There is absolutely no way on this god given earth that watch is real. It is one of the rarest watches in the world that Rolex make. Virtually impossible to get hold of (absolutely impossible for someone that does not already have a current high spend and account with Rolex) and to top it off you're talking over 100,00k for it. The girl can't even pay Bella back.
Its not the limited edition one, the one she’s got would be £10K if it were real x

Reactions: 4
Soooo

I've just watched her stories

Why is she dancing in a room full of teenagers 😳 weird behaviour that
Has anyone checked
My uncle had a better quality fake Rolex from a beach in Turkey 😂😂😂😂
I bought a 'Cartear' watch from a guy on the beach in Turkey in 2002. Paid about 2 quid for it and it lasted me 10 years. I was gutted when it packed up! Having said that that is the only fake thing I have bought. If I couldn't afford the real thing I just would do without

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.