Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't believe how much summer stuff her little one has... Probs cos you don't have custody hun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Give it a rest Sal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You donā€™t see your kids from one week to the nextā€¦ you arenā€™t allowed unsupervised visits ā€¦ you swan off at any given opportunityā€¦ you donā€™t deserve the title ā€œMumā€
I think she posts these for attention off others , cos I would say she is not one bit arsed about them kids , and there will be droves of pics of her meandering in front of mirrors next week if she does get away with them

Reactions: 4
Is that bikini for her or her daughter
I think her daughter, and I zoomed on the price tag and itā€™s Ā£126!!!! What the actual. Get yourself to Tesco Sal lovey. Iā€™d get my whole boys holiday outfits with that money šŸ¤£ sheā€™s such a bloody show off

Reactions: 8
I think her daughter, and I zoomed on the price tag and itā€™s Ā£126!!!! What the actual. Get yourself to Tesco Sal lovey. Iā€™d get my whole boys holiday outfits with that money šŸ¤£ sheā€™s such a bloody show off
It is sweet but kids donā€™t need that for jumping in and out the pool do they anyway.

Rough as arse

Reactions: 6
Is that bikini for her or her daughter
Its bleeping disgraceful.

The same when you see 10 year olds in river island crop top and leggings dancing like they are in a strip club, I sound so old fashioned but I despise all that tit
Let them be bleeping kids, they have another 20 odd years to dress slutty

• Heart
Reactions: 38
On her stories now saying about her clean car, then presses the button so the sun roof opens to show off. Got me crying šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­. She literally think thatā€™s sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can't believe how much summer stuff her little one has... Probs cos you don't have custody hun
Surely as her mother she should know exactly what she has so shouldn't come as a shock. Shes bleeping grimy.
Imagine her around the pool on holiday, eyefucking all the other dads

On her stories now saying about her clean car, then presses the button so the sun roof opens to show off. Got me crying šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­. She literally think thatā€™s sick.
But lives in a box house in tuebrook, no one in 2021 is impressed with a range, I could go out this minute and get one on pcp

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Itā€™s guilt money, she thinks spending shows she is their mum. For me it does the opposite, most parents think as you do, comfort and value for money (not to mention economising as real parents are paying for things for their children all year round, not just holidays and start of school like Val). Sheā€™ll never get it, her kids will value time, love and stability over anything and money canā€™t buy that Sal!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its bleeping disgraceful.

The same when you see 10 year olds in river island crop top and leggings dancing like they are in a strip club, I sound so old fashioned but I despise all that tit
Let them be bleeping kids, they have another 20 odd years to dress slutty
Her 5 year old wouldnā€™t choose that if given the choice, sheā€™d of chose a fun one with unicorns or whatever on, like any other very young girl. Sal has chose it for herself. Everything is about Sallie.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who is all this showing off of price tags for?? I find it proper cringe and really who is impressed (not us Tattlers the daft cow šŸ˜”) my kid wants for nothing and he chooses a lot of his own stuff, he is mainly decked out in Zara, Next, H&M, supermarket stuff and lots of good old Primarni coz let's face it they go through stuff at a ridiculous pace, might get a designer top if on offer on the internet or TK MaxxšŸ˜ her kids don't get a say in tit they must be miserable as sin with her as their Mother dressing them up making them look older then they are (I find that very very odd indeed šŸ¤”) spend all you like Sal my son has got everything he needs love and stability and a cozy home šŸ˜ that is something your ill gotten gains can't buy šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Val expects us to believe she has her kids live with her and yet sheā€™s out nearly every nightā€¦ no kids playing in the background of the house or any toys / clothes anywhereā€¦ also never in her rented Range Rover either.. make it make sense

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Who is all this showing off of price tags for?? I find it proper cringe and really who is impressed (not us Tattlers the daft cow šŸ˜”) my kid wants for nothing and he chooses a lot of his own stuff, he is mainly decked out in Zara, Next, H&M, supermarket stuff and lots of good old Primarni coz let's face it they go through stuff at a ridiculous pace, might get a designer top if on offer on the internet or TK MaxxšŸ˜ her kids don't get a say in tit they must be miserable as sin with her as their Mother dressing them up making them look older then they are (I find that very very odd indeed šŸ¤”) spend all you like Sal my son has got everything he needs love and stability and a cozy home šŸ˜ that is something your ill gotten gains can't buy šŸ‘
10000 times this šŸ‘šŸ½

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.