Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a not from Liverpool, do all girls dress like this for dinner ? Is it common to walk in with your old relatives for a family dinner and girls are always dressed like this ? I'm from the coast and last time I saw girls dresses like this in real life was Ibiza 2006!! Obvs older so don't go out on Saturday nights into 'town' bit even being in the nice parts of town pre club opening times I honestly Haven't seen women (I should correct myself) dressed like they are about to go to pacha in the 90s !! Fair dues if it's always like this up north!
She’s not from Liverpool!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mate there Jazmin seems to have a seemingly successful business. That’s one seriously dodgy model mind you….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha no way has she gone in level. I’m 10 years younger than her and I’d feel like an absolute nan in there. Was our haunt age 18-20 🤣

Reactions: 4
bleeping state of them all. They dress so bleeping cheap, who goes out like that on a midweek night. Rough as a dogs arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Right can someone give us non-north westerners a quick geography lesson on Liverpool/The Wirral? Are you only scouse if you’re one or the other? Are they completely different places?

Reactions: 14
Right can someone give us non-north westerners a quick geography lesson on Liverpool/The Wirral? Are you only scouse if you’re one or the other? Are they completely different places?
So basically the scousers come from Liverpool the wirrals its own place the Mersey separates them and anything surrounding liverpool naturally is wool territory 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow the absolute state of them all! And half them pushing 40? Did that lad come free with the karaoke? I’m so glad I’m not from Liverpool of this is how they act sorry to any scousers on here but that’s embarrassing they have made a holy show of Liverpool that jasmine is paul Kelly’s girl they are nasty

Reactions: 3
SMD was out hoeing with that Jasmine and the bf the other night.
Has our Sal and SMD fallen out?

Reactions: 1

I seen that, they looked like a 3sum couple lolll! All her mates grinding up him and that, weird! Looks like SMD gone back to Essex

Reactions: 2
Her mate there Jazmin seems to have a seemingly successful business. That’s one seriously dodgy model mind you….
She just buys Ali express gym stuff and then screen prints over them , I don’t think they’re making millions like. Don’t they have a meal prep place in all ? Smoke and mirrors I think …

Reactions: 8
She’s not from Liverpool!!!!!
Thank duck someone said it! 😂 most of the normal women from liverpool are classy, fun and dont wlak around with a face like a slapped trout but we have seen an infiltration of wools from ither side of us bombaring our city for about 3 years now 😂

She really is one funny fucker!! I am supposed to be packing to go on a real holiday with my real family and I can't be arsed so I am gonna send her a picture of my son's monopoly play money and a swatch watch from the 80's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #stickthatupyourarseSal
Came one to post thing. In all seriousness shes lost the bleeping plot cos rhats what she posts everyday the nob ed if its not wads of money its things with price tags on or designer bags so obviously men are guna think thats your type of thing Swear to god can someone section her already she needs help. LISA COME ON LOVE BE A MOTHER!

Hair stennys as long as their kids list to santa
Nails long enough to hold the powder they snort
Lashes long enough so that you cant see them snarling one another even though they are mates.
Tan dark enough to not look as dirty as you actually are
Lips big enough to entice the local phone holders into thinking your good at sucking 🍆
Waists thin enough to doge the bill &
Arses and tits big enough to nock all the pretty classy girls off the dance floor

The high pitch wailing must be so that all the drug lords overseas can hear them and come get them 😃

Get in the bin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She really is one funny fucker!! I am supposed to be packing to go on a real holiday with my real family and I can't be arsed so I am gonna send her a picture of my son's monopoly play money and a swatch watch from the 80's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #stickthatupyourarseSal
oh per-lease!! Makes you feel sick but all you do day in day out is flaunt your fake wealth.

Thank duck someone said it! 😂 most of the normal women from liverpool are classy, fun and dont wlak around with a face like a slapped trout but we have seen an infiltration of wools from ither side of us bombaring our city for about 3 years now 😂

Came one to post thing. In all seriousness shes lost the bleeping plot cos rhats what she posts everyday the nob ed if its not wads of money its things with price tags on or designer bags so obviously men are guna think thats your type of thing Swear to god can someone section her already she needs help. LISA COME ON LOVE BE A MOTHER!
I couldn't agree more hun she needs some serious help 🤔 i know we joke on here but I wouldn't want to see anything bad happen to her and I genuinely feel for her kids could not imagine not being a Mother to my son 😢

oh per-lease!! Makes you feel sick but all you do day in day out is flaunt your fake wealth.
Exactly, which is why I was gonna send her a slice of 'realness' to ponder over lol 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.