Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a joke before but now that she's 'allegedly' going swimming with dolphins it's made me decide she's truly an utterly vile human

Reactions: 20
SALLIE YOU SOFT witch. IN ORDER TO DRIVE A CAR YOU NEED TO LOOK AFTER IT. CONSIDERING YOUR FRONT WHEEL LIGHTS BEEN ON FOR ABA 2 WEEKS I DONT THINK YOULL LOOK AFTER THAT RANGE ROVER DEFENDER. Dick brain its a land rover defender. Your such a show pony hahahahahha

the fact she thinks everyones got one now cos shes seen a couple around liverpool.Does she even realise that they are made in speke 😂 shes that needy to be wanted by men she will go out and buy(finance) the most manly car she thinks every lad would love and in reality everyone will just think your fella is a heavy or your just a bucket for come. So yeah duck off love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would she want a huge defender to drive around the city !! Plus they are about 60-80k with all the add ons there’s no way she could afford that

Reactions: 6
Amazing content from our Sal again, an email confirmation of her purchase 🙃 thanks for that Sal hun...

whys she so dull she deffo thinks that cos she’s bought something from off white it’ll impress people, people who have money don’t need to prove they are spending it Sallie...

Also it’s probs from the kids section isn’t it? 🤣
money shouts wealth whispers 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Booked to take the kids away?
Booked as in, haven’t booked anything and you’re just saying you have for the gram again?
When is she taking them on the campervan holiday that she had “booked for August”? When is she taking them to Barcelona that she had “booked for August”?
She’s full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe Amish Ged is taking her and the kids away, he likes taking random women and their kids on holiday.
Also why are her toes doing a peace sign?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does she normally say when she’s said she’s taking the kids away? Does she make up an excuse why it didn’t happen or just hopes everyone will forget about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone think she looks strange? Dont know if its the get up or the cap or something. Not like her at all to wear somthing thats not showing off her assets (paid for). She looks terribly skinny and her make up is awful. Maybe her hairs fucked too hence the cap at the dinner table 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Imagine driving a Range Rover and pulling up to your rented house in Tuebrook 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sal you are everything thats wrong with this world, living a lie for the gram! Actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Congratulations on your credit card purchase from off white. Now you’ll blend in with all the 21 year olds 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just when I thought my opinion couldn’t get any lower of the woman, she goes and books swimming with dolphins. Vile 😷🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Arguing the point that becky is better than sallie is like saying Ted bundy was a bit nicer than Jeffery dahmer. Doesn't matter both cunts who do not give a duck about their children.

You do not involve your children in your messy relationships

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Arguing the point that becky is better than sallie is like saying Ted bundy was a bit nicer than Jeffery dahmer. Doesn't matter both cunts who do not give a duck about their children.

You do not involve your children in your messy relationships
Agree. I seem to remember a few people thought that Bella was a good parent and generally better person than Sallie, and look how that turned out. Becky will be the same. All of them are heinous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree. I seem to remember a few people thought that Bella was a good parent and generally better person than Sallie, and look how that turned out. Becky will be the same. All of them are heinous.
Yeah it was funny her calling out val but she's an awful mother and a proper scruff

Reactions: 5
I have to disagree! Becky seems like a much more genuine person and although I agree she’s made some crappy decisions (having her baby in a hotel room with a lad she’s known a week 🤮) I do think she cares more than what Sallie ever has done for her kids.

Thread suggestion Sallie axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.