Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping boring I’m just here with a thread suggestion:

Sallie Axl #39 - Bring back Valerie Baxel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sallie couldn’t possibly love anyone more than she loves herself, how many other women her age go on the way she does??? I wouldn’t care, it’s not even the real her it’s all botoxed, filled and extended.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder where the scruff is off to in that mingling jacket?

I’d rather spend a fiver on a costume for my kiddo with butterfly’s on from Asda &put the other £120 into a savings account for her future. But who am I, just a mere mortal with different colour nail polish on my toes to my fingers. Soz abar you Sallie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who’s seen the last story or her dancing in the drivers seat??
I bet you my last packet of crab sticks shes filmed that herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Sal is a boring vapid witch with a square ass

She is one boring bleep at the moment. I wonder if we will get some entertainment on this imaginary holiday of hers?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Sal is a boring vapid witch with a square ass

She is one boring bleep at the moment. I wonder if we will get some entertainment on this imaginary holiday of hers?
I doubt she will even make it on holiday tbh
Bet she was gagging for today’s Gov announcement to be restricting travel to Tenerife 😜
Let’s see what bullshit she comes up with to why she doesn’t go

Reactions: 4
Sal being out on a Wednesday night is giving me vibes of being in the walkabout in 2007 on a Monday and seeing all the old leechy pub landlords from a 1 mile radius of west derby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Val expects us to believe she has her kids live with her and yet she’s out nearly every night… no kids playing in the background of the house or any toys / clothes anywhere… also never in her rented Range Rover either.. make it make sense
No car seats in it either

Reactions: 6
Maaaaate the amount of twitching in her night out with her pals stories. Why they all acting like that!?
giving me palpitations just watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wednesday night cringefest incoming seriously does she think she is 17?? Her mates look rough as toast too 🤣🤣🤣 living the life of someone with zero responsibilities at the age of 35, won't be up for the school run in the morning then Sal?? #saddo #clingon

I'm a not from Liverpool, do all girls dress like this for dinner ? Is it common to walk in with your old relatives for a family dinner and girls are always dressed like this ? I'm from the coast and last time I saw girls dresses like this in real life was Ibiza 2006!! Obvs older so don't go out on Saturday nights into 'town' bit even being in the nice parts of town pre club opening times I honestly Haven't seen women (I should correct myself) dressed like they are about to go to pacha in the 90s !! Fair dues if it's always like this up north!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm a not from Liverpool, do all girls dress like this for dinner ? Is it common to walk in with your old relatives for a family dinner and girls are always dressed like this ? I'm from the coast and last time I saw girls dresses like this in real life was Ibiza 2006!! Obvs older so don't go out on Saturday nights into 'town' bit even being in the nice parts of town pre club opening times I honestly Haven't seen women (I should correct myself) dressed like they are about to go to pacha in the 90s !! Fair dues if it's always like this up north!
Nah only the attention seeking tramps dress like this. The ones that have a face like a bag of 🔧 and are desperate for ANY attention from a man (because whilst they pretend they are happy being single, they are so insecure they rely on men to validate them)

Thread suggestion - Valerie Baxel was cool and Sallie Axl is nothing but a god damn fool 🤣🤣🤣

God I bet it stinks of Tuna and BO in there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Her full length mirror gets more views a day than her stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep the wannabe wags do, 99% drive evoques, love a bit of silver crushed velvet, and have like ten packs of 24 inch hair sewn in like everyone did in 1998 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.