Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I seem to remember a few people thought that Bella was a good parent and generally better person than Sallie, and look how that turned out. Becky will be the same. All of them are heinous.
I agree they are all scrote parents but you have to be the lowest rung of the ladder to have your kids removed and not do the right thing to get them back (like Sal).

I don’t believe she will end up taking her kids away but even if she does, why has she picked a ‘holiday’ that is for grown-ups? As if S wouldn’t much rather be at a holiday camp then a place designed for loser parents like Sal (all about the IG pictures rather than the fun with the children). If she’d been a mother to them and took them places she would know what kids enjoy and it shows how out of touch she really is with her own children

Reactions: 11
even with all these clues I still can’t see it😠🤣
🙃 hope this works Becky Holt

Reactions: 2
Shes defo taking them Mexico.

I bet my bottom doar they dont end up going like the ibiza family hol she planned. Imagine those poor girls away with her😂😂😂 noshing off clients whilst they're in next bed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine driving a Range Rover and pulling up to your rented house in Tuebrook 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sal you are everything thats wrong with this world, living a lie for the gram! Actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Congratulations on your credit card purchase from off white. Now you’ll blend in with all the 21 year olds 🥴
How do we know she lives in tuebroom

Reactions: 1
it’s confirmed.
View attachment 817830
Poor bleeping kids man how many times have those girls been told they are doing this and that this year? Bet they dont even brag to their mates anymore because their mums a liar and a let down!

Could be bleeping anyone love her babies could be some Albanian fellas dog shes met on holiday in south africa from the tit that comes our of her trout.

and wtf does she look like. Fair enough going for the sporty look all blck and the gillet but wtfs with the cap? Sure they are only for when its too sunny. The trainers look pastied and the bag is a dinner bag. She looks like a transexual.(no offence to them at all by the way most of them are more woman that sallie)

Is that the only toy her kid has aswel? The car and the bear? Ive not seen one other not even a kids sock or shoe on the floor. I know my kids teddies are all over liverpool there would be no way that teddies would of atayed in that car in my house for 6 weeks

Thread suggestion:

No more Val just boring old saggy Sal

😂 i joke by the way i know you guys can come up with some blinders.
THIS! I have one kid and my house is destroyed with craft stuff, teddies, random plastic tit, stickers and whatever else, ON A DAILY BASIS. I'm a neat freak and i still cant keep up. Theres no way those children are there playing with their two toys!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is my voice husky? Erm

maybe the drink and drugs
Maybe the fact you smoke
Maybe the amount of dicks you suck for a living
Maybe your voice box can’t cope with the accent changes 10 times a day

dunno hun

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“So whatever makes you happiest”
It seems taking her daughter all the way to the Trafford centre and getting her to take photos of her drinking wine is what makes her happiest 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t think of anything worse than sitting on a tiny table outside a Zizi where thousands of people are walking past, eating my dinner?! But she got a pic of her (tiny) Selfridges bag in, so I’m sure she’s succeeded! She probs bought one £1.50 cake just for the bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.