Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to look up the word trolling. It gets thrown about way too much. We are on a forum discussing influencers. Nothing illegal about that.
If they think this site is trolling then they need to go for other sites as well:
Daily mail comments
Reddit
Mumsnet
Digital spy
Any online forms that discusses another influencer negatively
What's app conversations 🤷‍♀️

It's honestly ridiculous. Focus on the REAL trolls inboxing them direct.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These huns need to learn the difference between trolling and calling them out on their constant lieing.

No one agrees with trolling.

Reactions: 19
These huns need to learn the difference between trolling and calling them out on their constant lieing.

No one agrees with trolling.
Absolutely agree 100% i would never direct message or troll someone that is just plain wrong on every level 👍 telling a constant barrage of lies, and being an all round "hot mess' will get opinions 😄 what's the saying "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen"?? Sadly, this won't be the case with Miss Axl she craves attention 😉

Reactions: 7
I cant see it now im gutted but a video the detective page posted was of someone trying to delete their tattle account i noticed the name and they infact comment on this thread so i have no idea if its actually someone in here or a spy 👀 could be sal her self 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If they can actually find peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) then they should put that to good use and find all the pedophiles and terrorists of the world !!! Never mind us on a gossip site the lying freaks !!! 🤣
That’s so true! I may ask them that on that page. If they really had that technology it could be put to such good use rather than to track down a middle aged mum laughing at Sally’s botched lips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are val & smd posting the same things lately ?
that meal prep meme but using money with the weird names ....bet that’sa reference to one of their shared punters!!!!! Hence why she is in Liverpool .... these sugar daddies love being eluded too but not shown for obvious reasons Boost to their ego’s probly some weird private joke ....so bleeping bizarre!!!!

Reactions: 3
Why are val & smd posting the same things lately ?
that meal prep meme but using money with the weird names ....bet that’sa reference to one of their shared punters!!!!! Hence why she is in Liverpool .... these sugar daddies love being eluded too but not shown for obvious reasons Boost to their ego’s probly some weird private joke ....so bleeping bizarre!!!!
i noticed theyre the same too it must be her new bestie to cling onto for the next couple of weeks till she has her off too.

wouldnt surprise me if they both have the same sugar daddy and are blagging to be lesbians or something filming content just screams them all over and they will think theyve come up with the next biggest thing 🙄😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
SMD has promoted that jewellery brand for a while, Sal has jumped on board

Reactions: 3
Have they actually come out and said they can get people from their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? Because they had a story up outing someone earlier which i think they’ve deleted part of it now but it was a girl commenting on a Facebook post and she said my name is **** on tattle so she basically outed herself and now they’re going on like “look at this we caught another one” when they actually did duck all 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She got into a fling with someone who was poly and then when he slept with another woman, who's partner had recently died, she publicly called that woman a hag - FACT
She told a woman who's husband had recently died that she caused his death because she had shared an opinion on something Val had posted - FACT

She never even ordered the bunk beds - FACT
Strips off in Asda and petrol stations wearing balaclavas for x rated photo shoots - FACT

never booked the motor home for a holiday with her daughters - FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A girl who used to live in her area messaged her with advice on where to run at 5am so she would be safe, spoke to her about mental health and was actually pretty nice to her.

Sal eventually decides that she is a troll, doxxes her, sets her sunbed mate on her and tells her that the police are gonna knock her door. FACT

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I want to know why these ‘detectives’ don’t want to catch peados, stalkers, terrorists with this new found IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) technology, why the fuk are they only interested in finding out who called Ms Z List a fuking prossie/thief??? 🤔
This, also don’t forget our Sal thinks drug dealing is harmless (she posted that pedophiles should be the ones chased by police and given long sentences not drug dealers as they don’t hurt children and are generally not hurting anyone) meanwhile she wants the police and authority’s to crack down on us tattle huns 🤣🤣🤣 give over Sal. (Ps-anyone who thinks drug dealing is harmless and doesn’t directly harm children is a moron)

Also, cringing at both her and this other deluded idiot she’s hanging around with lately thinking they’re fooling anyone. Absolute weapons the pair of them. Sal, if you want my full name & address……..just ask pet.

• Heart
  • Haha
I only com in he
They need to look up the word trolling. It gets thrown about way too much. We are on a forum discussing influencers. Nothing illegal about that.
If they think this site is trolling then they need to go for other sites as well:
Daily mail comments
Reddit
Mumsnet
Digital spy
Any online forms that discusses another influencer negatively
What's app conversations 🤷‍♀️

It's honestly ridiculous. Focus on the REAL trolls inboxing them direct.
Bunch of cunts on Mumsnet. Make us look like the WI

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t know many people that do support it Val hun x
Sal isn’t cruelty free with her products and treatments though. But she’s too thick to think of that.

L’Oréal (elvive) is not PETA approved/cruelty free as they sell products in china that are legally required to be tested on animals.

Johnson’s & Johnson’s (baby oil) test on animals.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.