Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl who used to live in her area messaged her with advice on where to run at 5am so she would be safe, spoke to her about mental health and was actually pretty nice to her.

Sal eventually decides that she is a troll, doxxes her, sets her sunbed mate on her and tells her that the police are gonna knock her door. FACT
THE DETECHTIVES ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The DEFECTIVES
bleeping hell just had a look at that page. It’s just a page that guilt trips people into sending apologies they probably don’t mean. They aren’t doing any detective work.
I also noticed that they made it clear “they don’t take payment” so wonder if that was in response to sallies screenshot of “il pay anything” (she has nothing so that’s awkward)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell just had a look at that page. It’s just a page that guilt trips people into sending apologies they probably don’t mean. They aren’t doing any detective work.
I also noticed that they made it clear “they don’t take payment” so wonder if that was in response to sallies screenshot of “il pay anything” (she has nothing so that’s awkward)
What is the page called?

Reactions: 1
It’s been deleted now.
They were basically doing what they were calling others out for, doxxing and bullying people into confessing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have the DETECHTIVES gone?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yes lol thought I was going mad searching it trying to put in loads of different spellings and underscores 😂 even searched them on here to look at other comments and someone says they’ve been outed as my sisters closet whoever that is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
CCF8F511-510E-40D1-83D5-DF783992201A.jpeg
I
I saw this comment this morning on the page. Now it seems to have defo disappeared haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’ll probably say that the ‘trolls’ got the page taken down. Anything rather than admit they are gullible, thick dimwits who fell for a load of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the ptwm thread
Noooo 🤣🤣 crying. Have a look till you see that promo video with Macklemore in the background and all the

Noooo 🤣🤣 crying. Have a look till you see that promo video with Macklemore in the background and all the
got a bit excited there… and all the tweets. Stop it never heard of this clown in my life

Just seen this on his thread perhaps that’s why he’s starting a new business. Few comments saying his company is worthless too.

whoever’s thinking up a thread title can you please include “Kent 4” makes me die every time I read it.I assume we can’t write bleep in the title 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

got a bit excited there… and all the tweets. Stop it never heard of this clown in my life

Just seen this on his thread perhaps that’s why he’s starting a new business. Few comments saying his company is worthless too.

whoever’s thinking up a thread title can you please include “Kent 4” makes me die every time I read it.I assume we can’t write bleep in the title 🧐
Was telling my husband about the Kent 4 in hysterics, he didn’t find it as funny as I did oh well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.