Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ‘troll hunters’ won’t bother with Sal, the stuff on their pages are genuine horrendous posts regarding kids with cancer etc.

Slightly different to these threads where the mick has been taken out of some very questionable to the most basic of person life choices, tall tales and lies 🥴🥴🥴
But that's where she tries to get them to help by saying people have told her to kill herself.

Now unless they message her directly saying it or it's on the odd newspaper article comment section she had back in the day. You won't find it on here and that's where they'll see she's lying

Reactions: 9
If these ‘detechtives’ actually could find out who people are and they ‘exposed’ their real life identities wouldn’t that make them just as guilty of ‘trolling’? Bunch of hypocrites, the lot of them.
A few months down the line when the page has amassed loads of followers from the stupid influencers recommending it they’ll no doubt sell the page, and then people will be wondering why this page selling cheap Chinese crap or designer knock offs keeps coming up on their feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girls girl isn’t she 🙄

If I’m exposed then there’s going to be even more tea, the reason I hold back is because certain things will get myself or others found out so I’ll go the whoooooole hog if or when this happens 🤣
Lol I love it. She brings you down, you bring the witch with ya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If these ‘detechtives’ actually could find out who people are and they ‘exposed’ their real life identities wouldn’t that make them just as guilty of ‘trolling’? Bunch of hypocrites, the lot of them.
A few months down the line when the page has amassed loads of followers from the stupid influencers recommending it they’ll no doubt sell the page, and then people will be wondering why this page selling cheap Chinese crap or designer knock offs keeps coming up on their feed.
Sal is probably just miffed off they’ve got more followers than her in less than a month

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sal with her passive aggressive comment about younger woman. Come on Sal you would love to look 18/25 again ! Why even say it lol

Reactions: 10
I’m shocked that someone would give her more filler. Her lips look horrendous
They are migrating already

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she wasn't so chicken tit she could come on here herself to engage with people directly but that will never happen because whilst she may be able to dispute opinion, she cannot dispute facts (and it is probably the facts of who and what she is that bother her the most rather than the opinions which she can disregard).

The facts that don't lie;
1. She doesn't have custody of her children because social services have judged her to be an unfit mother - FACT
2. Not having custody of her children means her time with them is reduced. She chose to reduce that time even further by going on days/evenings out (when they wouldn't be at school or in bed such as weekends where she could have been with them instead) - FACT
3. Sallie has further increased her absence in her daughter's lives by choosing to go on multiple holidays without them (instead of remaining in the UK) which made it impossible for her to spend any time with them - FACT
4. There will be options available to Sallie which would make it possible for her to take her daughters on holiday (e.g. bringing Lisa with them, going in the school holidays/weekends, staying in the UK etc.). Despite publicly claiming to have arranged multiple family holidays, Sallie has only gone on holiday without her children - FACT
5. Despite making several derogatory comments in the past about women who are sex workers, she has chosen to be a sex worker instead of alternative employment - FACT
6. Sal says she does not need to rely on a man and/or a man's money - as a sex worker at least some (if not the majority) of her income will be from the men who pay to use her in some way - FACT
7. Nearly every day she posts images or videos of herself consuming alcohol. Despite recent claims she would be abstaining from alcohol for at least a week she has not yet gone for at least five days or more without drinking (e.g. in the case of the Shamen and various detoxes) - FACT
I'm sure there are loads more.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If she wasn't so chicken tit she could come on here herself to engage with people directly but that will never happen because whilst she may be able to dispute opinion, she cannot dispute facts (and it is probably the facts of who and what she is that bother her the most rather than the opinions which she can disregard).

The facts that don't lie;
1. She doesn't have custody of her children because social services have judged her to be an unfit mother - FACT
2. Not having custody of her children means her time with them is reduced. She chose to reduce that time even further by going on days/evenings out (when they wouldn't be at school or in bed such as weekends where she could have been with them instead) - FACT
3. Sallie has further increased her absence in her daughter's lives by choosing to go on multiple holidays without them (instead of remaining in the UK) which made it impossible for her to spend any time with them - FACT
4. There will be options available to Sallie which would make it possible for her to take her daughters on holiday (e.g. bringing Lisa with them, going in the school holidays/weekends, staying in the UK etc.). Despite publicly claiming to have arranged multiple family holidays, Sallie has only gone on holiday without her children - FACT
5. Despite making several derogatory comments in the past about women who are sex workers, she has chosen to be a sex worker instead of alternative employment - FACT
6. Sal says she does not need to rely on a man and/or a man's money - as a sex worker at least some (if not the majority) of her income will be from the men who pay to use her in some way - FACT
7. Nearly every day she posts images or videos of herself consuming alcohol. Despite recent claims she would be abstaining from alcohol for at least a week she has not yet gone for at least five days or more without drinking (e.g. in the case of the Shamen and various detoxes) - FACT
I'm sure there are loads more.
She got into a fling with someone who was poly and then when he slept with another woman, who's partner had recently died, she publicly called that woman a slag - FACT
She told a woman who's husband had recently died that she caused his death because she had shared an opinion on something Val had posted - FACT

She got into a fling with someone who was poly and then when he slept with another woman, who's partner had recently died, she publicly called that woman a hag - FACT
She told a woman who's husband had recently died that she caused his death because she had shared an opinion on something Val had posted - FACT
She never even ordered the bunk beds - FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe we should create a new website called "Twattle' with all her instances of trolling people and toxicity and send it to them computer geeks and they should investigate her?? People who live in glass houses should not go throwing stones!! 🙄🙄🙄 still on the look out for the rented rangey driving down my street 😂 got my crystals out, burning the sage, got the rosary beads and crucifix out and copious amounts of Zoflora #brickingit 💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She got into a fling with someone who was poly and then when he slept with another woman, who's partner had recently died, she publicly called that woman a hag - FACT

She never even ordered the bunk beds - FACT
Thank you for adding, what I love is that these aren’t opinions so she doesn’t have any retort/defence.

Reactions: 4
Thing is there is no point pointing out Val’s failings as a hands on mother because she would have an answer for everything.

I noticed on that detective grid post someone had asked what software they were using as she is in IT and can’t find anything that does that. They didn’t reply but had replied to other comments.

And why would people ‘Out’ themselves having a Tattle account? I think it’s all fake. Wouldn’t surprise me if Val had something to do with setting up this account 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Thing is there is no point pointing out Val’s failings as a hands on mother because she would have an answer for everything.

I noticed on that detective grid post someone had asked what software they were using as she is in IT and can’t find anything that does that. They didn’t reply but had replied to other comments.

And why would people ‘Out’ themselves having a Tattle account? I think it’s all fake. Wouldn’t surprise me if Val had something to do with setting up this account 🙄🙄
Apparently it’s been found out that the person behind that account is the husband of one of the sisters from my sisters closet so it’s not Sal

Reactions: 7
DETECHTIVES if you do come on here you need to seriously read all threads. She will make a show of you 100% fact. Nothing on this thread is malicious or threatened to harm her. She is a vile human and I guarantee you don’t want to put your name to hers. Research her (you’ve said your good at this)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So let me get this straight, all these ‘influencers’ are threatening people on their social platforms for what? Stating the truth!? Calling them out on their bullshit!? Fuking toxic pricks!!! if people at work were in a WhatsApp group bitching about the office slag that sleeps with all the customers and slyly steals from the till then what, would they get arrested??? No cos that’s not bullying or trolling it’s having a fuking opinion and the last time I looked this is still a free country! They need to be careful about whatever rules or regs they are trying to lay down here, This site is a gossip site for like minded people sick to the fuking back teeth of these skid marks/No marks peddling their fake, editited, filtered, promo’d bullshit! Pipe down and stop reading here if you can’t deal with it #boreoff

• Heart
Reactions: 31

She was almost wetting herself with smugness - I think she thought it was legit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is all for clout from influencers reposting and getting them followers

I wouldn't even give it a watch let alone a follow (and no one else here should either) but I'll put money that in a few weeks/months when it's died down all those followers will notice they're following a new account that is trying to sell them something.
Anyone else think the their page will be changed to a brand come 2022 and all the followers they gained by conning a load of non celebs. oh and they will apparently gain money too 🙄 i mean I’ve only seen a couple other influencers posting about it but not one about money 🤔 why does she always have to make it seem like shes loaded? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Maybe we should create a new website called "Twattle' with all her instances of trolling people and toxicity and send it to them computer geeks and they should investigate her?? People who live in glass houses should not go throwing stones!! 🙄🙄🙄 still on the look out for the rented rangey driving down my street 😂 got my crystals out, burning the sage, got the rosary beads and crucifix out and copious amounts of Zoflora #brickingit 💩💩💩
I've got a lampshade to put up, hope she brings some keytones 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.