Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 When you’re on the hunt for a tattle troll….17k a month but your still on the dole…..tragedy 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Have you been on that detchtive IG account? They really are cunts. Linking what people say on here to users on social media trolling cancer sufferers. How are we the same as that?! We have an opinion on crappy influencers that need to be made accountable for their abhorrent behaviour and I don’t see how that is illegal?

Reactions: 33
Didn’t she tell the lady from Australia (sorry I can’t remember her user name) that she was pleased her Husband died! Explain that Sal!
Yes she did.

But it’s okay, Sal. Relax. I didn’t kill him.

His company are now facing four indictable offences for it.

Reactions: 14
Sal when you’re coming over to me will you pick me up some Sterling fags, English cheddar, tiger bread and a couple bottles of perfume in the duty free. Cheers babs xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sal needs to stop snorting so much gak, it's turned her into a manic paranoid mess.

Funny thing is no one from her "inner circle" really posts on here cos she has no friends. Most of us don't even follow her, we're just nosy fuckers who want to know if she got the bunk beds or not.

But yeh the troll stuff is nonsense, asking people to apologise and DM their tattle names - what, so they can go back to "influencers" and hand over someone's IG name? They're just trying to get noticed by the A-list celebs like Stabby Axl and Truff. Absolute sad cases

Reactions: 16
I gave up looking regularly at her Insta ages ago. It’s exhausting watching.

Reactions: 8
i think it’s time for me to rethink the language i use on here….

i. Fink. Sal. Stinks.

time. For. mass. Panic. Sal. and. Her. Paid. Not. Paid. hunters. Are. After. Us. All.

get. Back. To. being. Val. Sal. At. Least. She. Was. Amusing.

Sal when you’re coming over to me will you pick me up some Sterling fags, English cheddar, tiger bread and a couple bottles of perfume in the duty free. Cheers babs xoxo
You. Forgot. The. Toblerone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You reckon we will be able to buy crab sticks from the tuck shop in tattle jail lads 🦀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The actual trolls that directly message her might not actually comment on here……….

Maybe they just read here and get their ammo from us then go rogue?

there’s a scale, and us lot aren’t the extremists that blow up her inbox. We are more like the misfits at the school disco that walk past the group of “popular kids” give them the bird
No we r the popular kids and they r the odd ones out 💪🏻😆

Reactions: 4
Looks like that account is trying to show they are using some sort of software that matches language used to people / accounts

Apparantly they caught someone because they used 4 laughing emojis on here and possibly on Thier own account showing who they are 🤔

They are also asking people too "give themselves up" 🥴

I would think the language match is quite hit and miss for how many people there are in the world though 🤔 plus many people are private / don't even use social media!

Personally, I do have social media accounts but I'm not active at all - I have no language to match too (if that's even a thing!) Because I don't even post online anywhere 😅

Plus the fact most of us are not even doing anything out of order anyway! It's a gossip site ffs 🥴 not our fault most of the stuff on Val is true 🤷🏻‍♀️ and her mate Sophie May (as if she didn't know people around her talk about her ffs 🙈)

Sallie no mates thinking she's Billy big bollux. BORRRRING 😅

That account is essentially selling snake oil - luring in the influenzas and charging an undisclosed amount on the back of tattle popularity - be interested to see what results sal gets back 🤪

This is the website that account (that will get famous by default just because of the people who will share the stuff) has showed trying to look like they know what they are doing https://primer.ai/

When in reality it looks like they are trying to guilt people into giving up Thier usernames and that's how they'll probably find people who did nothing wrong but call out these famous idiots for the tit they do

Good to see where your priorities lie though sallie ... Rather spend money trying to uncover people who quite rightly call you out than spend your cash on / save your cash for your kids OR EVEN BETTER ... STOP BEING A tit PERSON AND PAY BELLA BACK AT LEAST YOU ABSOLUTE ARSE
I think even the CIA and FBI don't have software that clever. Wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s in her car looking at insta shouting ‘enhance it’ at the weirdo with the pretend detective account. 100% here for this.

If she comes round my villa in Dubai she had better bring some gin and dairy milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a vile thing to say about young women
Girls girl isn’t she 🙄

If I’m exposed then there’s going to be even more tea, the reason I hold back is because certain things will get myself or others found out so I’ll go the whoooooole hog if or when this happens 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think even the CIA and FBI don't have software that clever. Wankers.
Turns out they've already been unmasked 😅 it's scammy 🙄🥴

Had ya pants down detechtive axl!

This is from the Kate Hayes thread 👇🏻
Another account unmasked them yesterday. It’s an Irish conman who’s girlfriend has fallen out with her sister, they owned a clothing brand together (brand being used loosely there, more like reselling from Ali Express) and now this woman’s set up on her own, clearly they want some clout with these influencers to promote it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those ‘troll hunters’ won’t bother with Sal, the stuff on their pages are genuine horrendous posts regarding kids with cancer etc.

Slightly different to these threads where the mick has been taken out of some very questionable to the most basic of person life choices, tall tales and lies 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
Oh my word the hysterics of this whole thing!

🤣it's makes my 12 hours shift go way smoother catching up on breaks!!
Have you looked at the page of these 'hunters'?? It's basically frightening people to come forward and apologise 😶 most of which are probably them or family writing it

Girls girl isn’t she 🙄

If I’m exposed then there’s going to be even more tea, the reason I hold back is because certain things will get myself or others found out so I’ll go the whoooooole hog if or when this happens 🤣
Can we just pretend you’ve been exposed anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.