Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 778994 She’s just used a filter that changes the shape. Promoting an Mua but then using a filter that “applies” makeup and smooths the look of skin. False advertising.
That tiger and the baby filter change the lip shape
Nah she’s deffo had them done, or someone’s punched her in the mouth and she’s bruised from it

9351F230-DBEA-4A3E-BA27-5AE2EDFBDB94.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve a suggestion too prob a bit crap though 🤣🤣“Sugar daddy abandoned her with only a score, had no other option but to ride the Kent 4”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does she really think those baboon bumhole lips look attractive? Although as a cheap bleep she might think they're a good selling point to attract dirty old men with a monkey fetish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought she might have but then the filter moved and I questioned myself. Looks tit either way

Reactions: 3
I thought she might have but then the filter moved and I questioned myself. Looks tit either way
All the make up and filler in the world isnt guna make her any less insecure and that just proves it by her paying like (i dont even know how much filler is and never had my make up done professionally because i can do it myself 🙄) but lets say £150 and shes still got to use a filter. Dick brain

Reactions: 8
I have said it once and I will say it again “Lips like a monkey’s hole” (my profile pic) 🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww isn’t she nice taking her kids for dinner then sending them back to their nan before she goes out to get bummed by old men.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All the make up and filler in the world isnt guna make her any less insecure and that just proves it by her paying like (i dont even know how much filler is and never had my make up done professionally because i can do it myself 🙄) but lets say £150 and shes still got to use a filter. Dick brain
You’re about right! i get 0.5 of lip fill and it’s €150 she probably gets 2ml which is €300 here but things are a lot cheaper in the UK. I am going for lip filler and Jaw sculpting tmro and I’ll be showing your man Sal and SMD as the what I don’t want picture 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

NatWest Val can’t get any OF tips as she has anus lips and square body with no hips

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where’s she pulling up £180k (guesstimate) from for this watch she’s getting next then?

*stand corrected £110k on their page. Hopefully she’s also got plans to put her girls through school/college/university

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.