Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

Reactions: 17
I was having a rather tit day until i saw this about the computer geeks being shut down 🙂 Ha ha see you lads don't let the door hit you on the way out 😂 I bet 'CSI Sal' is keeping her gob shut today they have made 'hot mess express' look a right Muppet, how gullible? sitting in the rented rangey like she has won the lottery spouting absolute shite when she should be self-isolating 🤩🤩 i am putting the sage and crystals away for now and have stopped looking out the window 🤣🤣 #yawn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sallie Axl #38 Oh dear Sallie, no such thing as the troll lists. Better just stick to smelly old men and bum fists.

Too much?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's actually embarrassing people seemed to think it was real. About 10 seconds into looking at The Detechtives account you could see it was bullshit and the screenshots on the stories made no sense.

These people have no brains, the amount of influencers sharing it and Sal's smugness of claiming she knew who people were. I'd be going into hiding from pure shame if I was them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's actually embarrassing people seemed to think it was real. About 10 seconds into looking at The Detechtives account you could see it was bullshit and the screenshots on the stories made no sense.

These people have no brains, the amount of influencers sharing it and Sal's smugness of claiming she knew who people were. I'd be at going into hiding from pure shame if I was them.
she has (gone back into hiding). Cringey AF That her and SMD made out they’d found out their ‘trolls’. All to push people into outing themselves. Pathetic. All because they don’t like being called out on their bullshit. ‘I don’t support animal cruelty’ whilst her lips are swollen full of filler TESTED on animals, botoxed to within an inch of its life forehead TESTED on animals, or pouring baby oil TESTED on animals into her bath.

Reactions: 19
she has (gone back into hiding). Cringey AF That her and SMD made out they’d found out their ‘trolls’. All to push people into outing themselves. Pathetic. All because they don’t like being called out on their bullshit. ‘I don’t support animal cruelty’ whilst her lips are swollen full of filler TESTED on animals, botoxed to within an inch of its life forehead TESTED on animals, or pouring baby oil TESTED on animals into her bath.
Don't forget the cheap ass shampoo tested on animals! I 100% agree they have made them look like a right pair of dicks 🤣🤣 (even more then they have made themselves already with their antics) what a pair of 'toxics' hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet she’d go on a trip to Seaworld too if it was free the skanky woman

Reactions: 6
Thread title
Our Val’s been through the kent4 with nails so long they drag on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she had her lips done again or is it just make up??

P.s. why can't all these huns do their own make up?

Reactions: 4
Lips have been filled again how have they not burst. She must go to some proper snide place. No decent person would squeeze anymore filler in those. Ever.

Reactions: 16
Thread title - NatWest Val’s troll hunting days are no more, back to shagging the infamous Kent 4

• Haha
Reactions: 28
C160708F-2BF6-4041-BCAB-DDD592B7524D.jpeg
She’s just used a filter that changes the shape. Promoting an Mua but then using a filter that “applies” makeup and smooths the look of skin. False advertising.
That tiger and the baby filter change the lip shape

• Sick
Reactions: 8
After the last insta story I thought Lola Ferrari had come back from the dead 🙄 no qualified practitioner in their right mind would put anything more in those lips?! They look bloody awful and I bet the 'crusty denim batty riders' will be out tonight too 🤗 girls we are in for a treat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 778994 She’s just used a filter that changes the shape. Promoting an Mua but then using a filter that “applies” makeup and smooths the look of skin. False advertising.
That tiger and the baby filter change the lip shape
so many people do this and it honestly does my head right in! People no longer understand the textures of skin so creates an unrealistic expectation for young girls but sal would know all about corrupting young girls wouldnt she 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.